CycloDSi?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by drfsupercenter, Dec 26, 2011.

Dec 26, 2011

CycloDSi? by drfsupercenter at 6:18 AM (808 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. drfsupercenter
    OP

Member drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

United States
    Alright, so, I have both a DSi and 3DS... the newest (well rather, the past couple new) updates on each system have effectively blocked the "regular DS" mode of the CycloDS iEvolution flash cart. DSi mode does still work apparently. But my dilemma, how do I get my card back into DSi mode? I cannot boot it on the DSi or 3DS anymore because it blocks the Mech Assault game (regular DS mode)... if I use a DS Lite, it won't let me change to DSi mode for obvious reasons.

I have tried remaking the bootstrap and re-flashing the card with it, but it still stays in regular DS mode.

I seem to recall reading something on here or on Team Cyclops forums saying how to reset it, but I forget where, and am unable to find it. Does anybody know how to do this?

Or if there's any way to get DS-mode working again? (Seeing as how virtually every other DS flash cart has updated to work on the newest firmwares, I'm sure it's possible for CycloDSi to do the same)

2. CollosalPokemon

Member CollosalPokemon ばん。。。かい

United States
  3. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    check this thread : http://gbatemp.net/topic/309740-cyclods-ievo-dsi-switch-fix/

4. drfsupercenter
    OP

Member drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

United States
    Oh, thanks.

So I take it nobody has figured out how to update the "DS Lite" mode to work on a DSi or 3DS?

5. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    Only TC can fix that.