spectral

Priss said:
Toni Plutonij said:
tongue.gif

In the future, try to post in appropriate section
wink.gif
Using PM's will satisfy too.....
wtf.gif

@Raupi... You're just irresponsible. I wouldn't buy a CycloDS since it has the highest price
of all them Carts on the market. Then again you might become one of their favored customers
if you keep buying them after a losing streak...

If you're looking at alternatives, Acekard2 and M3Real would be where to go as Banger suggested.
Just buy one and see what you think since you have so much money and then ask questions when you
get hands on experience. bai bai~

Yes it might be the most expensive but some people prefer to pay more for the features they want. You seem to have somthing against the cyclo but other than costing a bit more it is currently the cart with the most features.

Priss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
spectral said:
Yes it might be the most expensive but some people prefer to pay more for the features they want. You seem to have somthing against the cyclo but other than costing a bit more it is currently the cart with the most features.
I was advising Raupi... note the "@" ?
lecture.gif

I personally love my CycloDS and generally would recommend to most people.
You should read more into the thread or double read my post to understand the nature of it's content.
wub.gif

@Playallday...They have DS sales down there?
hate2.gif
I hate Canada at times...

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my CycloDS from consoleup after 1 week of waiting and absolutely love it. Before I was suffering with my old DS-X and trying to play new games. CycloDS boots very quickly and games load quickly and with no trouble. Also http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php I converted my old saves to the new 512KB format and they loaded fine. microSD is great and Kingston cards now are dirt cheap. The packaging included a funky USb2-microSD converter.

Also the price was great @ £33 inc VAT & delivery. I think my old DS-X 4Gb cost ~ £110 some years back. I am really happy with this cart
smile.gif

Raupi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
drakkofox.net
XP
Country
Brazil
In posting order:

@Priss:
About PMs... I don't know if everyone likes these sorts of messages; and i had no idea of who to ask and if it even get answered.

LOL
tongue.gif
i know that i am irresponsible, but there is a lot of problems happening with me. i think that everyone would get affected a little. anyway, i don't think that i will lose again so easily, 'cause I've got some keychains + chains so, if they eventually fall out of my pocket i'll notice them
tongue.gif

Well... i couldn't say that i have a lot of money, but that's ok.. working a lot I'll buy it
tongue.gif

Thanks, Sayounara

@spectral
Correct! that's why i'll try to get one.. Thank you!

@playallday
Ah, no problem, soon i'll get a credit card... (paying via pay-pal).. Thanks!

@Priss
Thats not a problem, He was trying to help me.

@JabbaFlap
Thanks for sharing! I am planning to buy a bundle:
Expansion pack 3x1 + CycloDS
i think that it will cost + - U$$80 , so, no biggie here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over