Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gariscus said:
Hope they are back soon, but at least there are alternatives such as this CycloDS section.

Well, for me, the only use TC forums actually have is when they release a new firmware update, you can read (or report) issues with them and that's about it. Going there to just hang out and BS is just not really worthwhile and it's considered by many to be just cluttering up their forums if you're not talking about issues. At least, that's the general feeling I get when there.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Is that downforeveryone site even reliable? It says TeamCyclops.com is up but apparently it's down for everyone here including myself.

It shows as down now. Although a bit earlier it said it was up even though it wasn't.

So I guess it's relatively reliable.
rolleyes.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sfg said:
DeMoN said:
Is that downforeveryone site even reliable? It says TeamCyclops.com is up but apparently it's down for everyone here including myself.

It shows as down now. Although a bit earlier it said it was up even though it wasn't.

So I guess it's relatively reliable.
rolleyes.gif
Weird, it says it's up but that's because the site is back. I have no clue why it says it's down for you.
wacko.gif

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
Gariscus said:
Hope they are back soon, but at least there are alternatives such as this CycloDS section.

Well, for me, the only use TC forums actually have is when they release a new firmware update, you can read (or report) issues with them and that's about it. Going there to just hang out and BS is just not really worthwhile and it's considered by many to be just cluttering up their forums if you're not talking about issues. At least, that's the general feeling I get when there.
That's all I really use TC forums for plus helping noobs.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Often, downforeveryone gives that result because the TeamCyclops site itself is up, but the /forum area is the area that's down. I can't get it to try those areas, it'll only try the basic URL.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who knows why it's down.....they go down like that quite often. I was on early yesterday just fine. It's either they hit their bandwidth limit, maybe they're doing some kind of maintenance, server issues, the weather, who knows.

But really, unless they have a new FW available, it doesn't really matter. I'm sure they'll be back eventually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku...