Hacking Cyclo DS Box

superdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol... 12 games for $50 bucks supercard for $30 bucks acekard 2 for $20 bucks 2gb microsd for $15 4gb for $30 ez-flash for $20 ds for $150... wow i wasted alot of the ds lite

euphemism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diffusion said:
I keep the Cyclo and the reader in there, since I use the M3 Real as my main cart.
tongue.gif

...why??
blink.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Diffusion said:
I keep the Cyclo and the reader in there, since I use the M3 Real as my main cart.
tongue.gif
I was doing the same thing before I got myself the second NDS....I just liked the feeling of M3 Real better than CycloDS, so my Cyclo was carefully placed away..
Now I use both carts, Cyclo mainly for gaming, and Real for multimedia..

My CycloDS box is for now empty, actually, it keeps microSD reader that came with it, I'm using a different now..

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JereTHEend said:
I use my box to store cyclo ATM, or the microSD.
Otherwise it is nice looking dust collector, with cyclo at moment, because like many others, Sakura firmware made us buy M3 Real and the sakura has ability to make user allertic to other firmwares... I would like to use cyclo DS still so much but only thing i seem to need it is Castlevania PoR...

It is nice box no doubt it, i just use it mainly for reasons it should be used...
XD, you are so right.
tongue.gif
I feel the same way.
smile.gif

euphemism said:
QUOTE(Diffusion @ Aug 15 2008, 01:21 PM) I keep the Cyclo and the reader in there, since I use the M3 Real as my main cart.
tongue.gif

...why??
blink.gif
Because I use Sakura's multimedia features way more often than the Cyclo's premium game features.
tongue.gif

triple-sevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes the sakura's awesome media playing abilities. i use my cyclo ds box as target practice for my slingshot when im bored. its dented in many places lol.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Link5084 said:
Wait, does the M3 have something Cyclo doesn't?

Sakura firmware and ability to boot commercial roms from it. As well as triple booting between two OTHER firmwares aswell >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz