Not open for further replies.

cid xiv

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys i made a custom home theme with yata+ taht i made have static pics and custom folders but i un enabled the boarders and audio but i cant seam to install it with chmm2 on gateway emunand when i put the body_LZs.bin in the theme folder of my n3ds micro sd, cos when i open up chmm2 and i press the power button it lests me surch then freezes

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not developing or using emulator, i am just trying to make this utility work so i think it does
also how about some on topic talk buddy or fuck of with your power tripp
CHMM2 is a homebrew, and your question has absolutely nothing to do with ROM Hacking. Also, what version of hax are you using?

cid xiv

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities
Utilities
Utilities
fuck is it that hard to read bro
also 9.5 is it that hard to read bro fuck

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities
Utilities
Utilities
fuck is it that hard to read bro
also 9.5 is it that hard to read bro fuck

sorry i asummed 9.5 is the onlu emunand you can get but you can get 10.3 with the o3ds so my bad on that part the rest still stands tho

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
giphy.gif

cid xiv

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Its hard for me to read? And that is ROM Hacking utilities. Not homebrew utilities.
rom hacking AND FUCKING AND utilities fuck you cannot read and if you dont want to contribute to anything useful in this thred ill start reporting you faggot, fuck its like you want to fight cunts cos your life is so pathetic

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
rom hacking AND FUCKING AND utilities fuck you cannot read and if you dont want to contribute to anything useful in this thred ill start reporting you faggot, fuck its like you want to fight cunts cos your life is so pathetic
That's flaming. You need to calm down man.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to support the thread by asking a question. What version of hax are you using? And again, the utilities means ROM HACKING UTILITIES. I'm not going to say it again. Stop trying to start a flame war.

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried to support the thread by asking a question. What version of hax are you using? And again, the utilities means ROM HACKING UTILITIES. I'm not going to say it again. Stop trying to start a flame war.
+1. This isn't the place @cid xiv you need to calm down and let someone help you instead of saying: (And i quote)
fuck you cannot read and if you dont want to contribute to anything useful in this thred ill start reporting you faggot, fuck its like you want to fight cunts cos your life is so pathetic

Reactions: GalladeGuy

cid xiv

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
you fagots are destroying this site, how about help rather then talk shit. honestly keep to the fucking topic at hand rather then spouting shit, fuck

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you fagots are destroying this site, how about help rather then talk shit. honestly keep to the fucking topic at hand rather then spouting shit, fuck
Dude, just calm down. I'm trying to help you, but you refuse to respond. There is no reason to curse. You're just running the risk of getting into trouble with the mods.

Reactions: Zidapi

cid xiv

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, just calm down. I'm trying to help you, but you refuse to respond. There is no reason to curse. You're just running the risk of getting into trouble with the mods.
so hat did you actualy suggest? rather then being a smart alick i found no help in your reply, so i was not needed

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what a "fagot" is and i hope you don't mean "faggot" because the definition of "faggot" In the proper english you don't use is another name for a male homosexual, so let me translate the best i can:
you male homosexuals are destroying this site, how about help rather then talk shit. honestly keep to the fucking topic at hand rather then spouting shit, fuck
That's homophobic, and if i we're gay i could get you in trouble for being homophobic :angry:

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so hat did you actualy suggest? rather then being a smart alick i found no help in your reply, so i was not needed
I'm not trying to sound mean, but you're the one who isn't reading.

cid xiv

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what a "fagot" is and i hope you don't mean "faggot" because the definition of "faggot" In the proper english you don't use is another name for a male homosexual, so let me translate the best i can:

That's homophobic, and if i we're gay i could get you in trouble for being homophobic :angry:

Fuck everyone guys because I can't install a theme god you fucking cunts that have no lives stop because I want to post extdata hacking in the romhacking subforum!!!111
lest blow shit out of proportion and make it seam like we are smart rather then actualy helping
why the fuck are you even here you dumb cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs