Nayd03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everyone :)

I've installed a custom gba game on my n3ds but whenever I try to launch the game I only get a black screen. The AGB_FIRM is patched. My nands are unlinked (I've read that they need to be linked). Is there any way to fix this issue without creating a whole new linked emunand?

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have already installed the patched AGB_FIRM in both sysnand and emunand but I still only get a black screen on cakes or reinand, if I hold A while booting reinand the gba games works, how can I fix that?

Nayd03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes. As long as you don't install it to your actual NAND. Launch FBI in sysNAND and make sure the destination is set to SD, and install like normal.

The way GBA games load is that when they are launched, they reboot your console into DS mode(i think), which in turn puts you on sysNAND, and loads the title.

You can in fact install unsigned CIAs on sysNAND (9.2 and below) signature checks patched if you have a CFW that does that
I just tried to install the game to SD by launching FBI on Sysnand. It doesn't work "Invalid_Signature"

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried to install the game to SD by launching FBI on Sysnand. It doesn't work "Invalid_Signature"
Did you try running minipasta first?

Also, I'm not 100% sure but I think you have to install it on nand instead of sd card

Last edited by Arubaro,

Nayd03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What? I just tried it the other day and it works just fine... Do you have the KeyX bin file on your SD card?
Yes :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you try running minipasta first?
No, did you had sucess with it? I think the only problem is just that my nands are unlinked

Nayd03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I installed a sig patched TWL_FIRM on my sysnand and now it works...on my sysnand with minipasta. Still not in emunand but better than nothing.

Reactions: Guy50570

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes