Hacking Custom exploit launchers

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
just something I've noticed, the exploit gets REALLY unstable if you have 2 html files (I had a one to select if you want non-kernel or kernel related apps which would lead to a new html), and that made it impossible to use it even though my page "design" is non-existant. Now I did modify my page to have some javascript to hide/show the selected apps in a single html and its all fine, pretty interesting behavior imo.
Don't suppose you could please share that html file or the lines you add to it?. I am having similar issue myself. Did you just change something simple in the design .html file, add an extra line to it maybe to help things run smoother?

Last edited by Reecey,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did some more testing on launching the standard kernel exploit and it seems like the background and icons can sometimes interfere with the process.

just something I've noticed, the exploit gets REALLY unstable if you have 2 html files.
I noticed this too; was trying something out with multiple html's and images and it would always freeze halfway through loading. I condensed it down to one html and the kernel exploit seems happier, but whichever hack you try loading after that freezes still, so I'm guessing it still doesn't like images :(

The whole thing was only 24KB with one html and 10 images. I really don't want to bake the images into the background image since I'm going for a modular approach. Hopefully I can figure out how to increase stability and I'll release it here.

EDIT: Also, do you think the re-directing of hacks from the root index.html to a hack's index.html to payload532.html (or whichever version) could be causing some decreased stability? I think it's doable to merge all of the hacks' index.htmls into the root index.html so it just loads directly.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I've ditched the imgs now, its too unstable bordering on really unstable!. When a lot more is being added there no good, they where fine when it was just a few apps.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
EDIT: Also, do you think the re-directing of hacks from the root index.html to a hack's index.html to payload532.html (or whichever version) could be causing some decreased stability? I think it's doable to merge all of the hacks' index.htmls into the root index.html so it just loads directly.
I think so, just modified my page to not do that and instead detect the version directly.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yea. You can name the file gbatemp.html and run it if u want to. It's just hacked html to send a payload (program/hack/etc) and run. The index for the hacks is only to prevent unsupported versions from freezing or crashing I believe. I link my index directly to the payload html without a check in the index. Works roughly 92% of the time for me personally. Gotta leave room for error on guesstimates lol that's my personal experience though. It could easily vary.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my newest.

It does the same as FIX94's page and minimizes as many redirects as possible by checking the version first and then jumping straight to the correct payload. It's also only a combined 22.9KB. I haven't had any issues yet.

The only downside is that I had to bake the images into the PNG and then compress it. I've included the editable PNG here for anyone that wants to change the images or add/remove rows. Enjoy. :)

HomebrULauncher.png

Attachments

• HomebrULauncher.zip
    134.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by fiveighteen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a