Custom apps not loading in Tiramisu

Octron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Some days ago I decided to use my Wii U. I had already installed CBHC as well as other Virtual Console games, but I had to place all the homebrew stuff back on my SD because I lost my old data.
So, went to the Wii U Hacks Guide site and I saw that they recommended to switch to Tiramisu.

Went to Ftpii U Everywhere, transfered the setup files to the SD (my PC doesn't support SD cards), uninstalled CBHC and installed Tiramisu. I didn't (and I still) don't understand well how it worked, but I didn't care and went to boot my HBL forwarder and I got ERROR 199-9999. You may say that it's not a big of a deal, since you can boot it via the Mii Maker app, but i can't boot neither any forwarder nor games/virtual console. I tried to boot Mocha CFW fat_32 but it resulted in a crash. Same thing for DONT TOUCH ME.

I'm going to "downgrade" back to CBHC, but can anyone tell me how can I make Tiramisu load apps installed via Wup Installer?

also first post

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
CBHC is not the way to go back, manage to go to tiramisu! You will avoid going into a brick state.
Normally if you migrate to tiramisu, you must remove all hacks like CBHC before migrating to tiramisu because you mau fall in problems like you did, it's just like a windows 7, don't install a windows 10 over it :)

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CBHC is not the way to go back, manage to go to tiramisu! You will avoid going into a brick state.
Normally if you migrate to tiramisu, you must remove all hacks like CBHC before migrating to tiramisu because you mau fall in problems like you did, it's just like a windows 7, don't install a windows 10 over it :)
I think he uninstalled cbhc. I'm not surprised the do not touch crashed, since the exploit rom.zip is still present. op, you need to delete the do not touch, redownload the rom. make absolutely sure cbhc isn't installed before doing so. it's easiest to know by seeing if autobooting message still appears.

Octron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think he uninstalled cbhc. I'm not surprised the do not touch crashed, since the exploit rom.zip is still present. op, you need to delete the do not touch, redownload the rom. make absolutely sure cbhc isn't installed before doing so. it's easiest to know by seeing if autobooting message still appears.
I opened it just for curiosity.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM