Gaming cuphead help

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I connect the Joycons to cuphead? :switch::switch::grog::grog:
I used vjoy to connect the joycons to my computer, and used ucr to remap the buttons from the joycons to the keyboard. There's a tutorial on Reddit somewhere on how to use vjoy and ucr with the joycons, I'll post it here later

rileysrjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
multiplayer, so both
Let me reword my question. If you were playing multiplayer, did each person each have a single joycon or did each person have two joycons acting as one controller? I managed to get cuphead to work fine using a single joycon controller using just steam and Bluetooth, but when I tried to use two joycons as a single controller I had to use vjoy and ucr to remap both joycons to the keyboard to act like a single controller.

Last edited by rileysrjay,

needhelp3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me reword my question. If you were playing multiplayer, did each person each have a single joycon or did each person have two joycons acting as one controller? I managed to get cuphead to work fine using a single joycon controller using just steam and Bluetooth, but when I tried to use two joycons as a single controller I had to use vjoy and ucr to remap both joycons to the keyboard to act like a single controller.
just one for each of us, hell naw am i buying 2 more joycon jesus dude :wink:

Reactions: rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just one for each of us, hell naw am i buying 2 more joycon jesus dude :wink:
Ah, ok. I don't blame you, they're expensive. I tried playing with just a single joycon, but my hands got so cramped I started experimenting with using both of them as a single controller. Cuphead would be a really good game for the switch imo, but it's locked in that exclusivity deal with Microsoft. :(

needhelp3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, ok. I don't blame you, they're expensive. I tried playing with just a single joycon, but my hands got so cramped I started experimenting with using both of them as a single controller. Cuphead would be a really good game for the switch imo, but it's locked in that exclusivity deal with Microsoft. :(
Yup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.