Hacking Cubic Ninja (US version) Giveaway!!

Xue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello.

This'd make a birthday nice.

But here's a joke to make this post worthwhile:

A couple of guys are leaving the bar at closing time, when one says to the other, "Hey, you ought to see my new apartment."

A little later, making their way through the apartment they arrive at the bedroom. Dwarfing all else in the room is a large gong. "What in the world is that?" says the guest.

"That's my talking clock."

"Talking clock? How would that work?"

"Just watch." And the guy rears back and pounds the gong with tremendous effect.

Through the wall from the next apartment comes a plaintive voice: "Good god, man, it's 2:30 in the morning!"
In fact, have another:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson went on a camping trip. After sharing a good meal and a bottle of Petrie wine, they retire to their tent for the night.

At about 3 AM, Holmes awakes and nudges Watson. "Watson, look up into the sky and tell me what you see?"

Watson tells him, "I see millions of stars."

Holmes asks, "And, what does that tell you?"

Watson replies, "Astronomically, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Theologically, it tells me that God is great and we are small and insignificant. Horologically, it tells me that it's about 3 AM. Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Holmes?"

Holmes responds, "Someone stole our tent."

j103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna toss my hat in the ring. Some guy went to all the gamestops around here when it was announced and bought up all the copies.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well.

V3NUS_M1NER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I'd really like to win this game since I no has job, and I have been waiting for a 3DS exploit like this FOREVER, like everybody else. Have a good day, good luck to all, and sandwiches will rule you

~ V3NUS_M1NER ✌️

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5