Hacking CTRTransfer torrents down?

mashiro21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm in need of an 9.2 - 11.5 ctrtransfer (i bricked a 3DS XL a few steps after 2.1 CTRTransfer previously). With NTRBoot now working on flash carts, i revived the XL, but can't get it to update (even just going to settings freezes on the 3DS splash screen). the ctrtransfer torrents, including 9.2, won't go past downloading metadata, so maybe there's someone out there with some other way to get it? maybe gdrive or mega.nz?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm in need of an 9.2 - 11.5 ctrtransfer (i bricked a 3DS XL a few steps after 2.1 CTRTransfer previously). With NTRBoot now working on flash carts, i revived the XL, but can't get it to update (even just going to settings freezes on the 3DS splash screen). the ctrtransfer torrents, including 9.2, won't go past downloading metadata, so maybe there's someone out there with some other way to get it? maybe gdrive or mega.nz?
It must be your connection. I just tested them and they download fine using Utorrent. No one can provide you links to copyrighted content, that's why they are torrents in the first place and not just hosted on GDrive or something.

mashiro21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the tip, guys! changed clients (was using Free Download Manager for my downloads and torrents - changed to qbittorrent) and it worked like a charm.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It must be your connection. I just tested them and they download fine using Utorrent. No one can provide you links to copyrighted content, that's why they are torrents in the first place and not just hosted on GDrive or something.
Don't use uTorrent again, I let you use google to know why.
qBittorent is fine.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Don't use uTorrent again, I let you use google to know why.
qBittorent is fine.
Are you referring to the BTC miner they used to bundle with it? The ads alone are what make me despise it.

OP, I have a seedbox with an RSS scraper that is indefinitely seeding all torrents for the guide. None of them should ever be dead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto