Hacking CTGP-R 1.03 Help

Carnelian

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i want CTGP Revolution 1.03 but for iso/wbfs because my original Mario Kart Wii CD is dead 3 years ago. Does it's possible with something like a patcher or with WiiScrubber please? Thanks and sorry if i am on the bad place. Thanks.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi i want CTGP Revolution 1.03 but for iso/wbfs because my original Mario Kart Wii CD is dead 3 years ago. Does it's possible with something like a patcher or with WiiScrubber please? Thanks and sorry if i am on the bad place. Thanks.
It is not possible to convert the newest versions to backup formats. They've been encrypted since 1.02. That's the latest version you can get in a backup format.

Reactions: Carnelian

Carnelian

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not possible with burned Mario Kart Wii ISO? Because some people said it's possible if i have DarkCorp Installed and i have it installed. Thanks.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
It's not possible with burned Mario Kart Wii ISO? Because some people said it's possible if i have DarkCorp Installed and i have it installed. Thanks.
I don't know much about Disc-based piracy, but if the CTGP-R Launcher recognises it as a legitimate disc, then it's fine.

Carnelian

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know much about Disc-based piracy, but if the CTGP-R Launcher recognises it as a legitimate disc, then it's fine.

No only disc channel and gecko reconize my disc but not Riivolution or CTGP-R Channel and Homebrew do i need to downgrade you think? :(

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
No only disc channel and gecko reconize my disc but not Riivolution or CTGP-R Channel and Homebrew do i need to downgrade you think? :(
I don't think there's anything that doesn't work on the latest firmware.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, sorry for the necrobump. but i can't find any recent threads on the topic. What is the way of running the v.1.03 version of CTGP-R?
I've read stuff about needing a special channel and the disc inside the wii, but what else do i need?

ajkeene99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry for the necrobump. but i can't find any recent threads on the topic. What is the way of running the v.1.03 version of CTGP-R?
I've read stuff about needing a special channel and the disc inside the wii, but what else do i need?

You shouldn't need anything more than an actual Mario Kart Wii disc and the CTGP Loader, which can be downloaded from http://chadsoft.co.uk/ under the Download tab and can then be loaded from either Riivolution or HBC and then installed as a channel.

Last edited by ajkeene99,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like would be cheaper to just buy the game? I'm not even sure where you'd find a Wii mod chip now.

gburgue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
According to my own experience, CTGP-R 1.03/Riivolution detect that the disc is not original when I try to use a disc image on the SD card of my Wiikey Fusion modchip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm