Hacking Crashing with Luma3ds while playing Blaster Master Zero

MrDaveIsAwesome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone - Tried installing blastermaster zero on my 3ds, but everytime i tryu to launch it i get a "generic" error, process name "bsm"and error code "d9004587.

This error doesn't occur with any other games, and I have tried 3 different cias, and 2 different regions. Is it possible this is a problem with luma or possibly how I'm installing it or something?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hey everyone - Tried installing blastermaster zero on my 3ds, but everytime i tryu to launch it i get a "generic" error, process name "bsm"and error code "d9004587.

This error doesn't occur with any other games, and I have tried 3 different cias, and 2 different regions. Is it possible this is a problem with luma or possibly how I'm installing it or something?
Bad cia. Find another one.

https://zoogie.github.io/error/?d9004587

Reactions: Alexander1970

MrDaveIsAwesome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an update, it was not an issue with the CIA. If someone else has this issue (pretty weird/specific issue so not expecting it), it was because my luma3ds version was at a certain version. I just updated and the issue is no longer present. I also didn't need to uninstall/reinstall the CIA, just update luma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head