Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cracker:
My apologies, for i had only looked at the original patch posted, i had assumed they were all the same so by me saying what i did it looks as if i was putting your work down, sorry again
smile.gif

joeglens:
I think you have confused what he said, he uses devkit to "assemble" operands so he can get the hex, he uses ndsdis2 to "disassemble".

Alternative is IDA Pro if you can afford a copy.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@WangJang: No problem. Some aren't as advanced as the others and you happened to see one of the easy ones.
smile.gif
I'd prefer if they were all easy ones but I'm not that lucky.
smile.gif

daRealist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bunsy.. sorry to burst your bubble, but injecting a menu isnt that easy at ALL on the nds.. you are describing how its done on the GBA, considering the NDS uses a completely different structure doing what you suggested would result in nothing at all apart from lots of crashing, many aspects of the header have to be updated and recalculated to align your menu code as the nds uses a more PE style header now which wasnt the case with GBA.

cracker.. even though they arent trainers you are clearly making an effort to do something that pleases yourself and others.. good work.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish it were simple to make trainers for every game but it just isn't so. I tried Resident Evil back when I did all those trainers and didn't get anywhere. Tried again yesterday and still didn't get anywhere.
tongue.gif
Same story with Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Any attempt resulted in white screens. Both of those games are 128MB which results in long (re)loading times in the hex editor and long writing times each time I want to test if something I added/altered worked properly which resulted in much frustration.
hate2.gif
This is why sometimes you just gotta walk away and take a look at it later (if there is any hope).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended