SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the hinge is now cracked because i dropped it I have another 3ds but its nnid banned is there any way to un nnid ban is using my broken 3ds that still turns on but the hinge could break off

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
ive already unbanned the online i mean using a nnid on it if it got the sun and moon ban
I think the Sun/Moon ban actually bans your NNID on the server side, so there's nothing you can do to use your original NNID.
However, it is possible to use another NNID if you inject a DeviceID and CTCert from an unbanned console, the problem is that no public method exists to do this yet. It basically only requires a small modification to Luma3DS (or another current CFW) to do the injection automatically on boot.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I think the Sun/Moon ban actually bans your NNID on the server side, so there's nothing you can do to use your original NNID.
However, it is possible to use another NNID if you inject a DeviceID and CTCert from an unbanned console, the problem is that no public method exists to do this yet. It basically only requires a small modification to Luma3DS (or another current CFW) to do the injection automatically on boot.

Wouldn't recommend personally, did the same and eventually both consoles got struck by the recent ban wave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night