Hacking Cover Flow USB Loader (itunes esque)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nullkill
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,148
  • Replies Replies 0

Nullkill

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
202
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
XP
85
Country
United States
I've started working on a cover flow based usb loader gui for the wii... Yes yes, i know "Another One!".

I just wanted a very simple clean look and feel for the loader; and i figured i may as well share it incase anyone else wants to use it.

Right now its just a proof of concept (I haven't turned on the loader code)... but the hard work is done. Just need to find time to add in the src to mount/load games from usb.


The one problem I'm having is with the covers being 160x225... anyone know an easy way to get PNGU to load/display these through grrlib?

If anyone is SERIOUS about helping code; here is the google code project... just msg me to get in on this and help get it polished.

http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted