Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwozdz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fat32 is pointless! with the 4GB cap you couldn't store games like SSBS or MPT.

Now if you conld make it 'exfat' (fat64) compatible, then that would be something truly amazing.
They say SD cards of the future formatted as exfat can store up to 2TB of information. I never thought micro-SD cards could get as large as 32GB as they are today with a 64GB exfat release at the end of this year. That just bottles the mind.

I would like to see NTFS format next. The new MPlayer can handle NTFS, so it is possible. This way you wouldn't have to partition a chunk out of your hard drive.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Gwozdz said:

Now if you conld make it 'exfat' (fat64) compatible, then that would be something truly amazing.
They say SD cards of the future formatted as exfat can store up to 2TB of information. I never thought micro-SD cards could get as large as 32GB as they are today with a 64GB exfat release at the end of this year. That just bottles the mind.

obviously you dont know that if your using the FAT32 system the files segments are split into 2gb files sizes by using the relivent convertor oggzee released with the new updates

Sup3rman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gwozdz said:

SSBS or MPT work perfectly on FAT32.

It's a matter of opinion but I don't think running everything from 1 FAT32 partition, or being able to re-size the game partition, or being able to use FAT32 recovery tools in case of disaster is pointless.

I would really appreciate FAT32 compatibility for Cover Flow.

yixiar

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Can Cover Flow read disc cover from USB instead of from SD?
unsure.gif

Cash Machine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was trying out r1000, and my copy of Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil was not showing a cover. So, as I have done before when such an error occurs [more frequently as revisions go on, by the way], I entered the game info and renamed the ID from RE4E08 to RE4E01. I intended to rename it to the correct ID immediately. Doing this typically refreshes the cover. This time, however, I got a code dump.

Now the game is not visible in CoverFloader, USB Loader GX, or even in WBFS Manager on my PC. Clearly the data is still taking up space on the HD, but I have no way of finding it to delete or rename it.

Anybody have any ideas? I do not have a large enough spare hard drive to copy over my existing drive and reformat.

dimmujed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tomo288

Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya im on 4.2e tried coverfloader 1006 channel but give me a code dump when initialising, any ideas. Thanks!

Edit: Otherwise would anyone be so kind as to upload release r900 wad, as from what ive read it works?

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Correction in file mirror:
link removed

As the previous link was for r1000, which i no longer use or host.

Edit: Also, i can't do anything about the Windows Skydrive download. Just follow the instructions which i have added, before downloading.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
yixiar said:
RolloS60 said:
yixiar said:
Can Cover Flow read disc cover from USB instead of from SD?
unsure.gif

Sure! See http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2361234
...It's must have a page to modify it in the Coverflow but I don't find it
blink.gif

You can edit the paths by clicking the "i" button on the top right of the main screen and then going to page 2 on the info window. You'll see all the paths there and you can click to change them with the OSK (but it is quicker to edit the file by hand
shy.gif
)

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Couple of things with r1006 for me
News Reader doesnt work (i)
News Update doesnt work
NSMB cheat codes are on gecko, but it didnt download them
I manually download the cheat code, named it right, save it right, SMNP01.txt, it shows up but the cheats dont work, not sure if its the cheat or r1006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: