Country
Oh nice, too bad I already have it
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is Biden hasn't given any flame for America yet trumps been raping his earlobes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Biden hasn't been flaming because you can't bring fire that close to a mummy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidet fumbled the debate, Trump got shot at and now the entire countries coddling at his feet he's got ads about lowering food sales which is also what America's extremely pissed at
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But I agree that the fucking namby pamby spineless libruls are being too meek and nonconfrontational in this race.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Polls show Trump's standing didn't budge after the shooting, so his supporters are just fuming harder but they're not rising in numbers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm sure it changed a few minds at the least Biden wouldnt even know he got shot
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It changed a few minds, people got killed and wounded at Trump's rally and he called them suckers and went golfing.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah he could've made a speech for the ones that died I don't follow it that deep to know if he did
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But seriously, democrats are being pathetic with their calls for "peace" and condemnation of violence and expressing "thoughts and prayers" instead of fucking opening a hunting season.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Are you a better shot than a high schooler?"
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Shoot the giant orange pedo and get a cookie."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "No points for grazing him, that's just amateur hour."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some are saying the kid was paid off by a online terror group or whatever
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Disturbed young man."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Iranian sleeper agent."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "False flag."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't get people that make these attempts knowing they'll die just go in balls deep kamikaze style
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Too many meat shields in the way, sniping from a high vantage point is the only way.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But it was ar15 iirc
  • Veho @ Veho:
    AR-15, effective range 500 yards, and the guy was at 150 yards from Trump.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still missed
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Skill issue.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Take the L. :tpi:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wouldn't be the first time Trump got red skeeted on his face
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was reading the kid failed shooting classes left and right imagine if it was a pissed off marine
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was reading the kid failed shooting classes left and right imagine if it was a pissed off marine