Hacking Corrupted my mini SD card with gate way.

Loffah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So i tried to boot the blue gw card with the mini sd card holding fire emblem awakening, got an error and then it was corrupted when i tryed to play it.
I recovered the files with a program and wanted to get the save files out, but i got no idea where to find them or if it even is possible.
Do anyone have any expirience with this?
I had no idea that it would be so easy to corrupt my files. Oh well lesson learnd.

MadButch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Your Fire Emblem Awakening save is on the root of the SD card (the one in your 3DS), not on the micro SD card (the one in your Gateway card).

Just copy everything on the SD card in the 3DS to a backup folder on your PC...

kenwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i have never experience using microsd with 3ds roms with blue card. I think you can just reformat the microsd to FAT32. On the blue card, probably you can try to use to play ds rom. On the save file, it should be still inside your original sd card. You can try to load it back with the game in Gateway Mode.

Loffah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Why were you trying to run a 3DS game using the DS card?
I didn't try to run a 3ds game, i wanted to check something on the blue card for fun but got an error and wasnt aware of the damage it was going to make. Anyway, problem solved and it turns out that it wasnt a problem in the end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: