UnrealTruth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Im using a fat32 SD card atm but still get corrupted data when I play some games. Im using tinfoil/Hbg downloading them straight onto the sd card. SXOS user. Any solution to this?

Thanks!

RocaBOT

Yo best puppy (but automated 🙃)
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A failing card (if it is a material failure) cannot be fixed simply by formating. Do a hardware test with h2testw maybe to check if it's failing?
If it is a dead sd, only solution is to get a new one.

UnrealTruth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using hbg shop atm and some games, but not all come up corrupted, is there any downside to installing games directly to the switch's nand rather than the sd card?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using hbg shop atm and some games, but not all come up corrupted, is there any downside to installing games directly to the switch's nand rather than the sd card?
There's a finite amount of space when installing to NAND whereas with the SD card, you have as much space as you can afford with an SD card.

UnrealTruth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I realized that when I download the game from hbg shop to the nand, it will still have corrupted data. Is it possible that it isn't my switch or sd card?

Btw the sd card using is the sdxc nintendo 128 sd card purchased from a local retailer.

Last edited by UnrealTruth,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I realized that when I download the game from hbg shop to the nand, it will still have corrupted data. Is it possible that it isn't my switch or sd card?

Btw the sd card using is the sdxc nintendo 128 sd card purchased from a local retailer.
Get the game from a different source then.

Reactions: scandal_uk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person