Converting questions

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by unvaluablespace, Oct 23, 2018.

1. unvaluablespace
    OP

unvaluablespace GBAtemp Regular

Aug 3, 2014
    United States
    Hi I've got a bunch of game folders and wud images containing game data from when I dumped all my content from my Wii U before I sold it over a year ago. I've a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to inject updates/dlc into wud images somehow? Either directly or extracting everything somehow, copying update/dlc data, then converting back to wud?

2. I've got folders that contain game data. Can I do the same as above by injecting update/dlc data, or just converting these to a wud as is?

3. Wud seems to be common for Wii u stuff, but can it be converted to iso as well?

I would like to have the games self contained in an image if possible, as that's much easier than needing to install into cemu emulator and such, and allows more convenience for portability (just dragging and dropping a disc image from one device to another). As mentioned above, I no longer have access to a real Wii U, so not sure if that's needed at any point anymore.

I also would like to convert the game data to an image because in my testing, games as wud images seem to load and perform faster on some of my other devices, vs just running in cemu via folders.

2. unvaluablespace
    OP

unvaluablespace GBAtemp Regular

Aug 3, 2014
    United States
    Anything?