Hacking controller + config problems nintendont

method236

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im currently having with issues with nintendont regarding controller support.
I have two pro controllers, one is a official nintendo wii u pro controller, the other is a afterglow pro controller.now when I turn on memcard emulation and use the official pro controller it works perfectly, gets passed the progressive scan choice, however when I try to use the afterglow pro controller it wont work, however it does work when I turn off the memcard emulation option.

Also it seems that I cant activate forced widescreen as it doesnt actually work, maybe a problem on my part but how can I get it to work.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont ONLY supports the bluetooth controllers listed on the OP. That's why your afterglow controller has issues. It's not supported.

Are you forcing the right widescreen option? There's one for Wii and one for Wii U in the settings.

Try to post your problems in either the Nintendont thread or the Nintendont controllers thread. Don't create a new one. Spams the forums :(

Reactions: Bug_Checker_

method236

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I see, I was just confused because my afterglow works perfectly with memcard emulation off but when its on it does not work, and also I figured since both controllers are probably structured the same they will have similar results.

Ah I knew it was a problem on my end

And sorry, I didnt mean to spam the boards

Reactions: Bug_Checker_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte