Hacking Discussion Conspiracy theory about sxos

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Version 2.6.2 has a hidden mining app that keeps running even in stand by mode, that's why your switch is getting so hot and battery draining faster.

#iluminaticonfirmed

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 2.6.2 has a hidden mining app that keeps running even in stand by mode, that's why your switch is getting so hot and battery draining faster.

#iluminaticonfirmed
Lol this one is actually believable to an extent given the few VPNs that secretly mine while you use them, not only do you pay for a serial, you also farm bitcoin or whatever you kids use nowadays
Now I want to turn my switch into a bitcoin miner lmao

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But, what if. TX was actually Nintendo all along and we were just playing a pointless game to get them taken down all along.
That was always the idea in the 360 modding days. You get people who don't have the money for games anyway, pirating said games and spreading good press about them. But the company still had to look as though they were punishing the pirates (while also giving them added sales for new units.)

Reactions: Essasetic

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn I think you are onto something.
TX control the scene and SciresM is just an illusion created by the Illuminati to trick us into thinking open source is da wae when infact its emperor pala..sorry tx pulling the strings on behalf of mada...sorry obit..no mada...kaguya.

Damn they are too smart for us.but not you my friend.not you.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They informed Interpol and made a list of the top 100 most wanted based on the number of pirated games they downloaded. (to be continue...)

I think interpol have better things to do than pursue civil copyright cases.

That was always the idea in the 360 modding days. You get people who don't have the money for games anyway, pirating said games and spreading good press about them. But the company still had to look as though they were punishing the pirates (while also giving them added sales for new units.)

Whose idea? It sounds baseless.

Last edited by smf,

lucas6366

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Let me try, I got a better one:

TX members were all arrested and kept in Guantanamo Bay. Nintendo seized their domains and recently brought the websites back to life - now they are pretending to be TX. Nintendo has all the details of SXOS users from the payments made to TX. Today they released 2.6.2 beta, which is a spyware to track all SXOS users. They informed Interpol and made a list of the top 100 most wanted based on the number of pirated games they downloaded. (to be continue...)

Hahahaha...that made my day!!!

Also....
Nintendo was already aware in the beginnings that their next console will be hacked at some point therefore they have implemented a hidden trigger that once activated will be making all the N switches that have been tampered with to behave like the Samsung Note 7 (which was another conspiracy)

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And... They´ve planned to release 3.0.0, which will confirm HL3, so that´s Gabes order to arrest them all!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person