Hacking ConnectMii channel forwarder?

SkurtSkurt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been looking far and wide for a ConnectMii channel forwarder for the vwii and all I have found were dead links. Does somebody by chance still have the channel forwarder? Possible people that you could contact are Pepois and Asper. Pepois reposted all of the wads in 2014 on the Forwarders thread. Asper made the ConnectMii channel forwarder for Pepois by request. Hopefully someday, somebody will be able to link the wad so I can finally boot up the Check Mii Out channel in peace.

SkurtSkurt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I would go on wiiuhax .co but it has a virus pop up that asks you to add an extension to google chrome and I am not doing that

SkurtSkurt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out, the wiiuhax website has the domain name possibly sold, so you can't go to that website either. Another person you could contact might be markehmus, that person has a lot of wads.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First off, from the author of ConnectMii: "This app is now useless. WC24 has been shut down, so there is nothing for the channels to connect to.".

Second: The URL you gave is a dead link today but if I try very old versions on wayback mashine the site works without any virus / chrome extension.

SkurtSkurt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, from the author of ConnectMii: "This app is now useless. WC24 has been shut down, so there is nothing for the channels to connect to.".

Second: The URL you gave is a dead link today but if I try very old versions on wayback mashine the site works without any virus / chrome extension.
First, you do need ConnectMii in order to use RiiConnect24 apps like the CheckMiiOut channel and the EverybodyVotes channel.
Second, I will see if I can use the wayback machine to visit the website.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The wiiuhax website turns out to have the same wads markehmus reposted on the channel forwarder thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ