OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
[Read Title]
Is there a way to do this.
There probably is but I cant be bothered searching google so I need you lot to help me.

Thanks,
Ya boii Tom

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[Read Title]
Is there a way to do this.
There probably is but I cant be bothered searching google so I need you lot to help me.

Thanks,
Ya boii Tom
The answer is no. Also do yourself a favor and use search both on here and google. Its going to reflect better on you and not make yourself look like a noone that cant do shit or understand anything thats told to you.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Requires capture card hard mod to your N/3/2/DS XL/LL. Then you have to get the New3DS TVkit to go with the capture card mod.

http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/

The minimum your going to spend is 250 for the capture card (if you got the 3DS already) or 500-530 if you get the N3DS/XL/LL and 200 for the TVkit. That is roughly 450 plus shipping costs at a minimum for the 2 things. The high end cost is over 600 if you buy the 3DS from kat as well.

You can make your own TVkit from a raspberry pi kit, should cut down your cost to under 50 bucks if you DIY it.

---

I got my DIY TVkit built for about 40 bucks. Used the Pi zero kit to do it. The settings don't even save, I will have to eventually add the buttons needed so I can adjust the settings without using a keyboard.

IMG_330391.JPG

Items you need (you might want to find the local equiv.):
Pi zero kit: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCYGP27/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=
4 port hub: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IT1TLFQ/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

You will need a 8GB microSD for pi OS of choice.

Cables if you don't already have them: HDMI, micro usb AC cable.

You will also need to get the 3ds viewer software. You can't use the software or try to download it until you get your modded 3DS back.

So the question is how deep is your wallet if you want to play this way?

Reactions: jaap123

RubyOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How_do_i_do_that, post:

Hey, I'm trying to set this up myself and I cant for the life of me figure out how. I have a raspberry pi zero, the pi software from merki too.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can connect the 3ds to a computer or a monitor with kit kat slim. the regular kit kat, as per my experience, has major fps issues. slim still has some, but it's playable.

RubyOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I left a comment on Merki's forum about the pi and he said that the software doesn't run on the pi zero.

How did you get it to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on