Confused with which CFW i should get?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by dsrules4, Aug 27, 2011.

Aug 27, 2011
  1. dsrules4
    OP

Newcomer dsrules4 Advanced Member

United States
    I stole my brothers psp 2001 so that i could play some psp games and finish a few psx games from my childhood. My brother bought FF7,8,9 from psn classics area. I also would like to download some psx game that arnt on psn and would like to used the odd iso.

So basicly my question is whats the best CFW that runs Playstation Network PSX games, PSX games that are ripped from disks and ISOs.

2. The_Dragons_Mast

Member The_Dragons_Mast GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Egypt
    We need more information about the psp. Mainly what fw its currently running?

3. synce

Member synce だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん

United States
    Why is it that someone from Egypt knows better English than someone from the US? At the end you say "basicly" but I can't understand any of what follows [​IMG]

4. dsrules4
    OP

Newcomer dsrules4 Advanced Member

United States
    It says i am running 6.20 PRO-B7 what ever that means. This firmware makes the texture in FF7 go all rainbow and insane with speed set to normal. And certain iso just run black/white screens.

And synce i sorry that didnt make sence and i quickly typed it up on my iphone and i dont have a laptop at the moment so sumtimes stuff i write up comes out a little werid and i dont notice.

5. RoMee

Member RoMee ??

United States
    update to PRO-B9 and install popsloader
    and since you have a PSP2000 that should give you the best psx compatibility