Slovenia
cfg v56b (beta)
cfg56b.dol
cfg56b-222.dol
lang56b.zip
(or online update)
Changes:

cfg v56b (beta)

* Sam & Max fix restored for disc. (Clipper)
Gets CSI: Deadly Intent working from disc.
* Alt dol menu with scroll (Clipper)
* Gui text outline fix
* Minor intro update (pepxl)
* Minor cleanups

bd3319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
cfg v56b (beta)
cfg56b.dol
cfg56b-222.dol
lang56b.zip
(or online update)
Changes:

cfg v56b (beta)

* Gui text outline fix
* Minor cleanups
I'm confused with this update. I don't have the options anymore for the alternate dol plus. i had sam and max working with 56a but how does it work with 56b?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
bd3319 said:
oggzee said:
cfg v56b (beta)
cfg56b.dol
cfg56b-222.dol
lang56b.zip
(or online update)
Changes:

cfg v56b (beta)

* Gui text outline fix
* Minor cleanups
I'm confused with this update. I don't have the options anymore for the alternate dol plus. i had sam and max working with 56a but how does it work with 56b?
It should work exactly the same way.

bd3319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work the same Dr Clipper. Do i need to change the file names? i have the full gameid.wdm. It did work with 56a.

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with a certain game called Samurai Shodown Anthology. The game shows up in black and white. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Using Ipod Video 60gb. CFG USB Loader 55. Hermes CIOS 222 v4

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alt Dol Disc plus is broken in 56b. I just played Episode 1 of Sam and Max from 56a just fine. After updating to 56b I get a black screen when trying Episode 1. Reverted to 56a and Episode 1 works again. Tried 56b one more time, black screen. I'm going to revert back to 56a for now.

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance of a link to the new splash screen png so I can update my forwarder ? (again)
biggrin.gif

Doesn't matter - done it
wink.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
girugamarc said:
I'm having trouble with a certain game called Samurai Shodown Anthology. The game shows up in black and white. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Using Ipod Video 60gb. CFG USB Loader 55. Hermes CIOS 222 v4
Play around with the Video settings (there aren't many, so try them all).

QUOTE(Bloodlust @ Mar 15 2010, 02:12 PM) Will there ever be support for HDDs with different sector sizes (1024/4096)?
I believe sector size of 4096 is supported. 1024 seems not to be supported according to reports.

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
buddy said:
pepxl said:
+1

if ppl hate the intro a did in good will for Oggzee & Co, along with the Forwarder/Hybrid and Theme then simply use a different loader or move back to a rev with your favourite intro or better yet you guys design one that EVERY user will like, if not STFU and stop with the hate

its a simple intro that displays the name of the loader for a quick 2-3 seconds then you play your games for countless minutes

I hope you weren't referring to my earlier comment. I appreciate that you took the time to create the intro, it's not horrible or anything, and I wasn't trying to come off harsh. In my opinion, I just happen to feel that the last one, was fresher, warmer, and had a better fit with the loader. I really don't believe it's appropriate to call others "haters" whey they are just stating an optinion, and I don't recall anyone telling you to STFU when you added your opinion regarding the last intro. I understand it's more personal since you created it, but you obviously can't expect everyone to like it, and shouldn't shoot people down for that. In the end though, I think everyone just want's to have the best experience they can with the loader since it's a great application, and I think we can all agree with that.

+1 again

No 'hate' intended, just stating an opinion
wink.gif

And I don't think any intelligent person will actually go without the extra features and bug fixes the newer versions offer 'just' to catch a glimpse of an intro that they prefer.
laugh.gif

WAIKIKI728

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ds22 said:
May I ask why v56b throws a black screen each time I try to run Brawl with the Brawl+ codeset?
v53 didn't had this problem and worked just fine.

I have used the new 56b using sd card and usb fat 32 and loading games and gui is the fastest at the moment....!!!
yaywii.gif

P.D.Any change?¿?or is it jsut me?¿?
wacko.gif

Wiimm

Developer
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
My old System: Wii 4.1E, Preloader/jodi -> USB-Loader-CFG-249 autostart / Wanin rev.14

I had sometimes (1 of 8-10 power ons) problems that my wiimote can't sync to the wii. Then I must power off+on the Wii fpr a next try.

My new System: Wii 4.1E, Preloader/jodi -> USB-Loader-CFG V55-222 autostart / Hermes v5

After changing to Hermes in 1 of 3 power ups my wiimote can't sync. Any ideas to solve this problem?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiNero said:
kornychaos said:
Is there a Priiloader to Configurable USB Loader forwarder which has sanity checks?
AKA: Will search SD then USB and if it can't find it, it'll boot the System Menu.
Oh, and maybe have an option to make it wait for a few seconds or try and initialize the hard drive 3 times? Mine takes a bit to load up.

The one I have right now just errors out saying it can't find the folder instead of going to the SM.
You can use my Forwarder.
It uses IOS36 to load the dol, do a USB retry (5 times), wake-up the drive if it is not ready and returns to system menu if nothing is found.

If you use the official Priiloader 0.3b (r48) use ForwarderCFG36.dol
If you use one of the new beta versions of Priiloader, use ForwarderCFG36_noinit.dol

You can put the CFG dol in one of the following directories on SD or USB:
/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
/apps/usbloader/boot.dol
/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol
/apps/usb_loader/boot.dol

DOWNLOAD

tried your Priiloader dol and it wont boot CFG on my SDHC card, my CFG is in apps/usbloader_cfg but boot fine off the USB, i could tell because i have and older version of CFG on the USB compared to the one on the SD

does you Forwarder dol have SDHC support or is it only for standard SD?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P