Hacking configurable usb loader Remote Plus support?

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hvckz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried 249 and 250.

Update: I was able to get games inside of CFG USB Loader to work with the controller by going into them with a different controller then going into the home menu controller settings, pressing 1+2 here on the WiiMote+ synced it and now I can use it ingame. HTH

this is not a solution...

kano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
cfg usb loader has been working great.

I just got a wii remote plus but it does not seem to work on the cfg usb loader screen. The remote plus turns off and and doesnt turn back on. if hold down the button on the remote plus it just turns off the wii.

If i use the normal wii mote it works fine. This is a pain when using motion plus required games.
i need to used the wii mote to load the game pull out the batteries and turn on the remote plus after boot.

Is there a way to get the remote plus to work with the cfg usb loader screen?

running
cfg usb loader 70 and d2x on 248 and 247
This should fix the problems with the new remote plus as I am using it right now and it works great
download cfg loader mod r15 or later from here http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/downloads/list
and let me know if it solved the problem for you :) I bet it will

Reactions: CanIHazWarez

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Haggar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should fix the problems with the new remote plus as I am using it right now and it works great
download cfg loader mod r15 or later from here http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/downloads/list
and let me know if it solved the problem for you :) I bet it will

Sorry about bumping this very old post but I just got a soft modded Wii from a friend and I'm having this problem.

I downloaded cfg70modr65.dol but I'm not sure what to do with it. Do I copy/paste it into the apps/USBLoader directory and rename it boot.dol?

edit: I renamed this file boot.dol and replaced it and it works. Thanks kano!

Reactions: CanIHazWarez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4