Hacking Configurable USB Loader - Channel Creation

edumasc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I am a newcomer and I would like to ask for help (in a simple and understandable way) from the experts!

Basically, I've installed Hermes cIOS 222/223 v4 and run the Configurable USB Loader v56 249 (the whole procedure was done via OFFLINE installation, as my Wii is not connected to the Internet). My backup games are running OK (WBFS games in a FAT external USB HD).

Since the SD card is also used for my digital camera, I do not want to have it plugged in @ the Wii. Therefore, how can I create a Configurable USB loader channel for my Wii? Could you please send me the guidelines, in a very simplistic way?

Thank you very much!

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
edumasc said:
Hello!

I am a newcomer and I would like to ask for help (in a simple and understandable way) from the experts!

Basically, I've installed Hermes cIOS 222/223 v4 and run the Configurable USB Loader v56 249 (the whole procedure was done via OFFLINE installation, as my Wii is not connected to the Internet). My backup games are running OK (WBFS games in a FAT external USB HD).

Since the SD card is also used for my digital camera, I do not want to have it plugged in @ the Wii. Therefore, how can I create a Configurable USB loader channel for my Wii? Could you please send me the guidelines, in a very simplistic way?

Thank you very much!
Another alternative is to install the loader to the usb hdd, and use a forwarder that can start from usb.
This way you will not need the SD card.

edumasc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

Which forwarder would you recommend that forces the start from the USB? Could I have the loader installed within the same directory where my backed-up games are located? Is there any inconvenient for such a procedure? (for example, does the forwarder always force the start from the USB HDD, skipping the SD card slot? This could create a problem in case I need to apply changes to my Wii, isn´t it?).

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-