Hacking config.txt files for GBA emulator?

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting everything ready for when my SCDSTwo comes in. I've read several places that having the config.txt file with your GBA game will help it run better.

How do I use it? Where do I get them? Do I need a special one for each game or just one for all?

Thanks.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it's one file and you just put in in the NDSGBA folder
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=21962

edit:
there's a new version
smile.gif
I wouldn't have known that if not for this question..thanks

shit wrong link
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12630

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all!

This is wonderful! So many updates for the SCDSTwo and I haven't even received it yet!

EDIT:

Wait.. Do I get the 1.2 (The one you linked me) or 1.3 LATEST (The one.. below it)...?

RE-EDIT:

It looks like 1.3 (Latest!) is the emulator, and the 1.2 (Which you linked me) is the config.txt... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haloman800 said:
Thank you all!

This is wonderful! So many updates for the SCDSTwo and I haven't even received it yet!

EDIT:

Wait.. Do I get the 1.2 (The one you linked me) or 1.3 LATEST (The one.. below it)...?

RE-EDIT:

It looks like 1.3 (Latest!) is the emulator, and the 1.2 (Which you linked me) is the config.txt... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

use the 1.2

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
ok I put the 1.2 config.txt files for GBA emulator into the NDSGBA file on the DSTWO renamed it game_config.txt in this text file is a game called Disney's Aladdin (U) which I also loaded on to the DSTWO card and I tried to play it, no joy, did I do something wrong, please help
huh.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RedBaron said:
ok I put the 1.2 config.txt files for GBA emulator into the NDSGBA file on the DSTWO renamed it game_config.txt in this text file is a game called Disney's Aladdin (U) which I also loaded on to the DSTWO card and I tried to play it, no joy, did I do something wrong, please help
huh.gif
did you put game_config.txt in the NDSGBA folder? not in any folder inside NDSGBA tho

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
RedBaron said:
huh.gif
did you put game_config.txt in the NDSGBA folder? not in any folder inside NDSGBA tho
Hi
I just put it in the NDSGBA folder not in any folder inside NDSGBA

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Mario Bros 3 (Super Mario Advance 4) works with the txt file on GBA emulator 1.2. Updating to Emulator 1.3 gives me the corrupt data screen. (yes the game_config.txt is in the right place) So maybe the latest emulator update doesn't work with it? for now I have reverted to 1.21 or whatever and the game works fine again.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest version of the GBA emulator (1.30) does not seem to read the game_config.txt. Why? I don't know. I posted this same information in the release thread on the supercard forum but have gotten no response. Aside from a confirmation from another user.
Frankly keep using version 1.21 and the latest game_config.txt for the best compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1