Confess a secret

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I cant play Dementium The Ward, i have a thing about hospitals, and when i first played it, i deleted it after seeing it was in a hospital (ie, straight away), and i just played it again for about 45 minutes to see if i could, and now im sweating and feel terrible. :[

I'm such a wuss, but only with horrors set in hospitals.
frown.gif

(I could play Dead 'n' Furious fine, cause it was in a prison, but a rubbish game)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
science said:
bahamuta said:
I spit three times from my balcony on my neighbour... and her daughter (that's 4 times). I peed from my balcony, I threw up from it, and I filled my mouth with water and spit on people. Okay that is all about the balcony.

I was videotaping some granny in my building and me and my friends totally fucked her up that she died 2 months later. I peed on my neighbour's door and also broke it... oh and also I wrote something on the door.

Me and my friends were snowballing other people's window every day for about two weeks, and the police asked my friend, who also took part in it, if he saw any kids snowballing other people's window. Good thing we separated few minutes before that.

And last but not least. There was a woman which had a house behind a gym that we used to climb on. She noticed that we were climbing on a gym so she almost caught us. I said:"That old hag won't stop ME from climbing that gym". So we took her vegetables and we threw it on her house. A week later our biology teacher asked to throw out fish guts outside in a garbage. So me and my friend ran to that woman and threw fish guts on a front yard. That night we took the fish gut out of a bag and threw on her house (not with bare hands), and we broke her window. She finally decided to call the police. They arrest my friend and told him to pay the damage. Later we all apologized and we didn't pay the damage. YES!!! That's how it's done. Oh, yeah, we still climb on that gym.

Fuck, you are an asshole. And the worst part about it is you're proud of it

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Sinkhead said:
Xcalibur said:
hankchill said:
bahamuta said:
rude yob is rude [post is too long to quote]

Wow... You're a shit disturber. Wouldn't want you living around me.

So your secret is that you're a dick?
Just what I was thinking
blink.gif

Wow. wtf. thats fugged up. Do ur parents even know any of this? And dont u feel guilt. There's nothing to be proud of, nothing accomplished, and no gain. all losses.
mad.gif

1. Im gessing ur a dropout
2. have/will have a criminal record
3. bad childhood/parents
4. no life
5. bad influences

lecture.gif
U sir, are an asshole.

bahamuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I am not a dropout. I am 15 and in gymnasium (you know straight A). My parents both have college finished and no one is treating me bad. Now you probably think why I do this things. The reason is boredom. Nothing happens interesting in this world. You wrote how I have no life. That's true. No one I know has a "life". It's all boring. I can see myself in 10 years. I'll go to work, come back home, wait until 10 pm and go to sleep. How the hell am I gonna have a life if I don't do something interesting.

NOTE: When I wrote that granny died, do you guys really think it was because of me. I mean 2 or more months did pass.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
bahamuta said:
Actually I am not a dropout. I am 15 and in gymnasium (you know straight A). My parents both have college finished and no one is treating me bad. Now you probably think why I do this things. The reason is boredom. Nothing happens interesting in this world. You wrote how I have no life. That's true. No one I know has a "life". It's all boring. I can see myself in 10 years. I'll go to work, come back home, wait until 10 pm and go to sleep. How the hell am I gonna have a life if I don't do something interesting.

NOTE: When I wrote that granny died, do you guys really think it was because of me. I mean 2 or more months did pass.

Your problem is you don't have a constructive outlet. You are being destructive because you have nothing else. You need to find something else, because you will get older, and your crimes will get worse.

Boredom is not an excuse to be a prick. You need to get a hobby, and fast. Even if there's nothing to do, go and read a book, play a game, do some painting, do something, but don't let it affect others negatively because you will be resented and people will hate you. You're still young so it's not too late to change.

Oh, and the things you do are not "interesting". They're low and pathetic. Your life is what you make it. If you want to go to work, and come home, then do nothing until 10PM and go to bed, that's your own fault. Your future is what you make it kid, don't make it a bad one.

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
i climb on roofs for fun!

i do what i want!

yeah i piss on doors!

it's my body, I DO WHAT I WANT!

lol, i don't know what snowballing means where yoooouuuurrrreeee from but around here:
It's when you bust a load into a girls mouth and she then spits back into yours. But yeah your probably into that.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
The Worst said:
i climb on roofs for fun!

i do what i want!

yeah i piss on doors!

it's my body, I DO WHAT I WANT!

lol, i don't know what snowballing means where yoooouuuurrrreeee from but around here:
It's when you bust a load into a girls mouth and she then spits back into yours. But yeah your probably into that.

Guy, that's fucking sick. Period.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
bahamuta said:

Try to cure the world of its sickness by writing the names of all the criminals in a magical note book.

GrayFox Cap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RayorDragonFall said:
* I only like melted cheese, and not too strong, like mozzarella etc.

Hey, that's one of my wife's things, too. Piece of cheese on a sandwich, gross. Throw it in the microwave and melt it for 15 seconds, delicious.

On Topic:
* I only measure once when I am doing carpentry/handy work.
* When I was young - in my single digits - I stole money from my brother to play arcade games. A month, or so, later, I confessed and paid him back in full.
* I take lots clear plastic bags from the supermarket to use at home. You know those bags they have in rolls that you can use for fruits? Those ones.
* I lurk more on gbatemp than I do post. Often, this entertains me enough to get by during the long days while I am at work. (PS Thank you, everyone!)
* I have minor OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) when it comes to the little things. One such instance is having to do things 3 times. For example: Switching the light switch. If the light is on, I can't always just turn it off. I have to turn it off, then on, then off. But if I am just turning it on, once is enough. This minor OCD has become less prevalent in my life as I age.
* I never beat GTA IV.
* I don't enjoy Smash Bros Brawl as much as I enjoyed the N64 version. (Played SSBB for three days)

EDIT:
* I have never really used Photoshop before because Paint Shop Pro does everything I 'need' in a graphic-design/edit program. Plus, I'm too lazy to learn... perhaps one day.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mastermanna123 said:
My butt hurts every now and then wen i wake up and see my window open. I have no idea y this happens once in a while.
The man next door is climbing through and raping you while you sleep.
soz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!