Conduit 2 Delayed Again

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Livin in a box, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Livin in a box
    OP

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    Conduit 2, previously scheduled for February 15, 2011, is now slated to debut on March 22, 2011, according to publisher Sega.

The game, a sequel to 2009's The Conduit, was originally scheduled for fall 2010, but it slipped from that release window into 2011.

Check out a new weapons trailer below:

[/p]
    Source

Disappointing, but if I recall The Conduit was also delayed a couple of times too. Hopefully this will improve upon the sequel too like how High Voltage and Sega have promised.

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Just pray they don't pull the same bullshit they did with The Grinder. Next thing you'll know it'll be delayed by over a year and be a top-down shooter.

Still have pretty high hopes for this one though, I thought the first game was pretty decent. One of the few games Wii games I own a legit copy of.

EDIT: Meant top-down, not third person.

3. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Isn't it top-down only on PS3/360, and still a FPS on Wii?

4. rook2King

rook2King Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2009
    United States
    NNNOOOOOO!!!! The awesome trailer makes it hurt even more!!!!!! [​IMG]

5. Forstride

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Yeah, the Wii version is an FPS, and the PS3/360 versions are TDSes.

6. soulx

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    What the shit!
    It's delayed again! I'm excited for this but they keep delaying it. The trailer looks quite awesome, though!

7. aiRWaLKRe

aiRWaLKRe GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Orlando
    Dangit, I come to the point I don't follow games to get any hopes up good or bad cept for a little bit and the only info I follow is the release date. I don't like to get hyped for a game ( so I'm refuse to look at that trailer ). I liked the conduit 1, I never followed it cept for the release date. I liked it, I wasn't let down at all, if I would of followed the game like most ppl that didn't like it then I probably wouldn't of liked it either. An other example I never followed spore, and I really like that game. But I was thinking the other day, ah not too much longer for the conduit 2, but now yet another setback...