Gaming Computer Worms and other issues

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG well my computer has a few worms sitting in my active processes window, according to the Windows Sysinfo site that I saw. When I tried closing these harmful processes, some of them would create a RPC error that shuts down my computer. Do any of you guys know how to fix it?

And another thing... I have a ton of registry errors on my computer. 32200 to be precise. This Registry Booster by Uniblue only removes 15. Is there a program that can remove all of them without having to buy the entire program? I'm an avid downloader.

Saywhatjj4

Trophies
XP
Country
You should just download Malware Bytes, Its free and Will Remove Any Viruses In your registry and Folders Etc Heres the
Link Below

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php
And Click on Download Free Version
smile.gif

You should also download AVG Anti virus it is as good as Norton and Its Free!!!
Link Below
http://free.avg.com/

And Finally Download Threat Fire! Basicly What ever you download such as Games, Movies or anything this will check if its harmfull And stops the proccess
Link Below
http://www.threatfire.com/
USE ALL THREE AND YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE INVICNIBLE!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: THEY ARE ALL FREE!!!!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have all of those. None of them detect anything much but I know that there is more. I currently use Mcafee (uggghh) A-Squared Free, Ad-Aware anniversary Edition 2009, and Malwarebytes anti malware. What I really need is a really efficient registry cleaner. I need it to be reliable, and so that it can remove all of my registry errors without the need to upgrade from a trial version to the full version. I have 32200 registry errors so I need an IMMEDIATE cure to this.

Basically it needs to be a well known thing, reliable, and does not need to switch to a full version via payment.

Thanks for your responses though. I understand that they are cleaners. But I really need one that can clean out my registry and flush out these orphan files and frags. 32200 errors though. I heard a thousand is a lot but 32200!!!!! What the blue fuck. And Moonshell 2.04 Stable came out with 5 Trojans WTF!?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh I've heard of this little guy but I did not know it can clean the registry so thoroughly. Do you know if this thing has a trial/full version scenario? If no, I probably cannot make much of it.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm using it as I type. OK RegCure results! 17436 Errors discovered, and 7 errors removed out of 17000 WTF! It said in order to remove em all I need to upgrade to FULL VERSION UGGGH

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm should CCleaner not be called Miracle Cleaner? It removed 5545 errors and my computer is a little better. Now I need recommendations for a new Active Processes cleaner cuz I got worms in there.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way I'm formatting my system. I have way too many valuable items on here. Asking me to do that is asking me to toaster rape all my summer work.

crissm25

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
No way I'm formatting my system. I have way too many valuable items on here. Asking me to do that is asking me to toaster rape all my summer work.

y dont u get a nice usb with lots of memory and backup all ur important files?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have like 100 GBs of shit just sitting on my PC. my USB only holds like 16. The only reliable cleaner I have is CCleaner, thanks Saywhat. I'm an avid downloader so I guess my shit caught up with me. Reformat is not an option at all, too much data. Thanks for helping me out anyway.

HERE IS WHAT I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: A good, RELIABLE, FREE TO USE (No upgrading via payment) Process Scanner. I want something just beamed right on my processes so I can fry these motherfuckers one piece at a time.

Maat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just buy a new hard drive..... I am going to do the same think with mine....
Next time you re-install everthing, you should do two partitions, one for your crap and other for your OS, since with that you can format your OS as many times you want without destroying your hard drive...

You know.... if you press ctrl+alt+del there's the task manager, and in the task manager there are all process....
There's one firewalll that i use in my PC called online armor that always ask to me with you want to run a certain program or not, so evertime i ran a different program or install new things it just keep me asking if i allow it or not...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up