Hacking Computer dosent reconise my m3izero

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Ok so ive had my m3i zero for a while now and never had any problems. I stopped using my m3i for a while, then one day i erased everything on the sd card because i needed to use it for something else. After that i deleted everything on the sd card again and put it back in my laptop and tried to copy and pasteall the folders that were on it before that i had saved on my pc before i deleted them(the game folder, systems folder etc) while copping it got about halfway through and it said that a file couldn't be copied so i took it out and put it in my ds and it did work but not all of the games were there. I took it out and put it back in my laptop to try again but when i did nothing happened.

Normally i would get a pop up asking if i want to open and see files etc but that didnt happen. I went to my computer but it dosent show up there as well. It's like my pc doesn't recognize the sd at all...

What can i do the fix this? I wouldn't want to have to buy another m3i zero so plz help me if you can..

oh btw i was using the little black and blue sd reader that comes with the m3i zero.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hold down the windows key and press R. In the box that pops up type diskmgmt.msc and press enter. Try repartitioning your card with that. If it doesn't work either your card or card reader has gone to silicon heaven.

You could also try using this program to do a low level format.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apparently if you are doing full transfers such as copying the entire contents off the card and then copying back again some cards are meant to overheat. I don't know how true this is though.

All MicroSD cards have a limited number of write cycles, it could just be cheap memory on the card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.