ROM Hack Completely translated games?

iownyoualot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, is there a list of COMPLETELY(not just the menu, but the entire game script) translated games?
The reason I'm looking for this is because:

1. Translation projects are started because the game is WORTH translating, and usually is a good game.
2. I'm new to the "rom translations thread" and the stickied list seems outdated, and I don't want to go over 3 years(or more) of threads to look for a complete patch for games...

That said, just tell me the names of the games, and I'll google them or w/e...

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Soma Bringer & Jump Ultimate Stars are fairly close to being completely translated games imo. Over 95% for both games iirc?

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iownyoualot said:
Hey, is there a list of COMPLETELY(not just the menu, but the entire game script) translated games?
The reason I'm looking for this is because:

1. Translation projects are started because the game is WORTH translating, and usually is a good game.
2. I'm new to the "rom translations thread" and the stickied list seems outdated, and I don't want to go over 3 years(or more) of threads to look for a complete patch for games...

That said, just tell me the names of the games, and I'll google them or w/e...
Okay, I'm gonna be nasty here.....use G-O-O-G-L-E !!
lecture.gif
Type in "list of translated DS Games" and drop your pants.

iownyoualot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dark^'^Knight
So, I'm guessing the answer is NO, since when I google it, I get sites filled with viruses, or redirects to gbatemp.
glare.gif

@Maz7006
That's a very nice way of NOT reading the starting thread.
Read where I said "The stickied list seems outdated"
I would assume that means I have READ the list.

ty to 5% for actually listing some games, and to ShinRyouma for giving me a list that haven't stickied, so I haven't seen.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i wouldn't call Nov 30 2009 outdated

if anything this is probably the most updated.

your must "updated" answer is in my first post, thats what we have here. Like i said doubt you'll find any other better lists anywhere else.

MAYBE you should make one, and get it stickied, maybe that way you will feel nice and proud of yourself

Again, Have a Nice Day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...