ok then looks like its going well
smile.gif

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ireland 1 said:
I'm thinking of getting an ipad, when i jailbreak it, can i then update it to iOS 4.0 or should i stay on the 3.1
iOS 4 hasn't been released for iPad yet. It will be released sometime this fall. Also, there is no 3.1 on the iPad, these are all the current firmwares: 3.2, 3.2.1, 3.2.2. Currently, 3.2.1 is the best choice since it "fixes some wifi problems" and it is jailbreakable. 3.2.2 isn't, so it's between 3.2 and 3.2.1.

Dialexio

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Snapshots for sn0wbreeze are now available, thanks to iFish.
biggrin.gif

The ugly watermarking was done by me. I should probably be more subtle with watermarks...

Chaotix1p

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yo anyone

i found an app call "oilra1n" its supposed to jailbreak 4.1 but i dunno if its a fake or wat. can someone please look into it - itll put my mind to rest.

here is the link to oilra1n if any of u have more guts than me and wanna give it a shot

Dialexio

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It's probably fake. (At most, it may jailbreak 4.1, but just the iPhone 3G and "MB model" iPod touch 2G since those have been "pwned for life.")

For everybody waiting for the 4.1 jailbreak, keep an eye on Chronic Dev and the iPhone Dev Team (but do NOT harass them for a release; a jailbreak will be released when one is ready!). Chronic Dev has a bootrom exploit under wraps that affects the A4 devices, and may affect "new bootrom" models (new iPhone 3GS units, "MC model" iPod touch 2G, iPod touch 3G).
biggrin.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Using the bootROM exploit they've found (SHAtter) they've been able to make a tethered jailbreak right? Would it be possible to develop it into a full untethered jailbreak or is that all it can ever be with just a bootROM exploit?

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Greenpois0n is nearing its release. Greenpois0n.com, which before led to a blog or something (where the link to spiritjb.com was posted) now has a logo on it. Something we'd see Geohot do before a release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte