Hacking Discussion Compatible DUMPS LIST | SX OS

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some Games need an massiv Update / Day1Patch to be „fully“ playable like L.A. Noire, Doom, South Park (Because the cards are to small). So you have to go online in OFW after you installed the gamecards and update these games with the + button, with a risk of ban of the online service. (Banned consoles still can download game updates)
but isn't it already possible to get eshop titles working with layerd FS?
TX said they will have card 2 working with the next update so how long will it be before TX has eshop titles/DLC/game updates working
it can't be that far off

numbawun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
how to play NBA 2k18 on sx os. cause when i start it games will be downloading in game update but nothing happens. i already downloaded the update on home screen.

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
South Park works even without the update. First game I got when I got my SX OS code! Played for about 4 hours before even bothering with the update

I believe I read that the update makes the cards easier to read and a few other improvements, but the game should work fine without an update. I still updated every game in case anyway :D

batiti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm sure the BBB release is a bad dump
People have reported that their personal dumps are working
I read somewhere else on this forum, and that multiple times, that even personal dumps do not work

Even TX confirmed there is a problem with LA NOIRE, I've got an email answer from them.

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LEGO Incredibles also doesn't show, so I'm guessing that is a CARD 2 game as well.

Also, BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle must be CARD 2 as well as that doesn't show up either. Just tried it.

Last edited by skydancer93,

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah you guys want a list ... ehh I'll present my findings in a more clear way somewhere this week.
But in short. All except for two titles (FIFA 18, LA Noire) and the card 2 games (dont show up - Mario Tennis Aces, Sushi Striker, Yoku's Island Express) seems to be working fine.
Tested and now lets not lie .... 43 titles... which I dumped for personal use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course