• Start date
  • Views 27,136
  • Replies 107
  • Likes 2

mijuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Can the eon ticket be obtained via normal internet gaming connectivity or do you need to be connected to a home street pass wifi relay?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So if I use this on one 3ds I can street pass the eon ticket to my second 3ds then restore my save and street pass it again so both my current save files have the eon ticket? Sorry to sound so noobish

D

Deleted-19228

OP
You don't need to restore any saves...It can be streetpassed to an unlimited number of games.

Reactions: 4gionz

Rhllor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I've tried to streetpass this to my original game from the rom version but I'm not getting the ticket :(

Make sure both games are up to date, street pass is turned on, close lid for a minute and both lights should be green for a streetpass.

Same here. Downloaded the save, put the save in the rom, streetpassed to my original version and it didn't work. All I got were news updates on the buzznav and nothing else.
I'm using a japanese region rom for the save and an european original game, both at game version 1.1 and streetpass is only active for the pokemon games (removed manually every other game from street pass on both 3ds)...
So... Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: forgot to mention that I used the community save and not the decrypted save. In a 12 hour time I'll try with the decrypted save and see what happens.

D

Deleted-19228

OP
No clue why it's working for some people and not others. It's definitely shareable between regions.

Rhllor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also tried to use the decrypted save and savedatafiler gives me this error:
Level: -7
Summary: 4
Module: 17
Desc: 561
And as noob as I am, I have no idea what it means. (never occurred with other save dumps I did with savedatafiler)

EDIT: downloading now an US rom... May be that will work.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put this save into OR on Gateway. Started the game and activated streetpass then closed the 3ds to sleep mode. Opened my retail cart of OR on my daughter's 3ds and it took about 5 seconds to see the little mail icon in the top right corner of the BuzzNav. This couldn't be any easier. Thanks again!

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
And you are checking your BuzzNav after passing by people?
Did you remove all but Pokemon from the streepass settings?
Yes, it just keeps coming up with 29 people passed
and yes I did remove everything :( I'll give it another go once I can streetpass again

Put this save into OR on Gateway. Started the game and activated streetpass then closed the 3ds to sleep mode. Opened my retail cart of OR on my daughter's 3ds and it took about 5 seconds to see the little mail icon in the top right corner of the BuzzNav. This couldn't be any easier. Thanks again!
Did you leave the original cart in sleep mode too?

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, yes. I didn't notice if it passed to me then or after I opened the 3ds back up, out of sleep, but again it only took a few seconds for it to appear.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way for me to streetpass it to a specific person? I would be willing to try to help. I have a couple hours before I have to get ready for work.

edit sorry for the double post.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way for me to streetpass it to a specific person? I would be willing to try to help. I have a couple hours before I have to get ready for work.

I don't think so :(
Wonder why it doesn't work for me

Rhllor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tried now with an US rom and it worked!
EDIT: imported the community sav, not the decrypted one.
EDIT2: I kept both 3ds in sleep mode while the game was active on both (just to be sure) and removed any other streetpass option different from the one for pokemon ORAS.

The buzznav said to go to a pokemon center to get the Eon Ticket ^^

May be there was some kind of compatibility issue with the JAP rom and the save. (like they had some flags that work differently).

Solarisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you put the save on a retail cart via Powersaves or something? Because I wouldn't get a 3DS flashcard just for this, and I really want the Eon Ticket.....

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country

It can be as specific as both parties target the same streetpass MAC. But that requires a homepass setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...