MrSynastyr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-x1_0_nt- said:
Right folks, new format and new host.

I checked every file and none of them are corrupt then i checked every link and they are all fine.

very nice. i like the new setup of the links.

DaWiis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.diemetrix.net
XP
Country
Norway
Great list
smile.gif

But a small description of the items would be really good.

You can ad it at the end of the list in a Readme file or something
wink.gif

PM me if you need the list to be hosted on a server.

bennydigital

Trophies
Website
n
XP
Country
United States

Knolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many thanks for all of the lengths!

Question about the Homebrew Channel... Is there any reason to use anything besides it without the time limit to install WADs and whatnot? Also the fact that you have it with and without the limit makes me nervous... what's the difference aside from the limit, as I don't see why anyone would use it with the limit if there was none.

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Knolly said:
Many thanks for all of the lengths!

Question about the Homebrew Channel... Is there any reason to use anything besides it without the time limit to install WADs and whatnot? Also the fact that you have it with and without the limit makes me nervous... what's the difference aside from the limit, as I don't see why anyone would use it with the limit if there was none.

Well i'll delete the limit one just for your pleasure, just to make you not nervous.

smoger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, newcomer to the site here. I've been using a lot of these channels for a couple weeks now, and ran into a little snag today that I wonder if anyone has a solution for.

I had previously installed the "Homebrew Channel [NO LIMIT]" as well as the "Homebrew Loader". Since they were basically the same, I decided to delete the "Homebrew Channel". Since this one came as a self installing ELF, there was no WAD and so I decided to take my chances and delete it through the Wii data management menu.

Well, it did uninstall, but upon exiting that menu I received a message that the system software was corrupt. I nearly shit my pants, but when I rebooted my Wii all was well.

Been messing with it a bit since then and now have a couple minor issues..

..EDIT... just one issue.

after i uninstall a channel with the data management menu(even a legit one), it tells me the system memory is corrupt. the channel does uninstall and all is well after a reboot.

has anyone experienced this issue and have a fix for it?

also, does anyone know where i can still get the WAD Installer channel(w/o banner.. or does the wad installer even care?) and SNES9x w/ wiimote support channels that were linked here before? I want to remove them properly and contain all homebrew to the new homebrew channel

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Added Wad Manger, i'll remove the wad installer and uninstaller considering the wad manger combings them both.

I'll keep the channels of the wad installer and uninstaller just in case.

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia
Prime said:
Added Wad Manger, i'll remove the wad installer and uninstaller considering the wad manger combings them both.

Hey Prime, nice list. You have made a mistake (twice), it's wad manager, not wad manger
smile.gif

I presume it doesn't have a link on the first page as you're waiting for the link to be validated on GBATemp ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...