Combat arms admin?

whatup777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok my dad recently let me install combat arms on my Windows 7 Computer. But everytime I want to go on it asks for admin password to get in. My dad is getting a little annoyed by this because my account is a standard/limited user. So my question is how can I get Combat arms to automaticallly let me go on when I click it. No admin pass needed. Btw change account to admin is out of the question. Thanks!!!!!

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this will work exactly...

1) Right click the .exe file for the game.
2) Click Properties
3) Click the Compatibility tab
4) At the bottom, it should say "Run program as administrator"
5) I don't know what actually happens after this, but I'm assuming when you click OK, it will ask you for the admin's password, which is where your dad will type it in.
6) Just double-click the .exe and it should work without asking for a password again.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try getting your dad to give you full control of the program; that let me get into Face of Mankind of 7.
tongue.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
so... you havent got admin control, before you double click the icon to start it, ... oh wait, its run through the website now.... i guess the onlt thing to do is get your account to be an admin, or set the restrictions to standard users, so you can get access, but you need to be logged on the admin account to do it i believe.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
outgum said:
so... you havent got admin control, before you double click the icon to start it, ... oh wait, its run through the website now.... i guess the onlt thing to do is get your account to be an admin, or set the restrictions to standard users, so you can get access, but you need to be logged on the admin account to do it i believe.
Aww... i think you still have to download it tho
frown.gif
that sucks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...