Coke or Pepsi?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,639
  • Replies 78

Do you prefer Coke, pepsi or something else?

• Coke

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • Other

Votes: 26 31.0%

• Total voters

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love caffeine. At 5 AM on the way to work I slam down one of those 24 oz monsters and by 8 AM I get the shakes really bad if I don't eat anything, it's the best.

Reactions: VinsCool
D

Deleted User

OP
i always buy the cheap branded coke xD i tbh dont really care if its pepsi, coke or a cheap branded one

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I love caffeine. At 5 AM on the way to work I slam down one of those 24 oz monsters and by 8 AM I get the shakes really bad if I don't eat anything, it's the best.
Fuck. We are the same apparently.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why cancer?
Some Bioengineering Head Professor that I trust pointed me to several studies regarding the topic and gave me some long explanation of why.
I am not good at either chemistry or biology, so I didn't really follow, nor did I read thoroughly all that material.
I trust her and her knowledge, so I was convinced just by her word.
If you want some harder evidence do your research, I can't be really helpful about it, I lack the knowledge.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
must be that artificial sweetener. remember saccharin?
Some Bioengineering Head Professor that I trust pointed me to several studies regarding the topic and gave me some long explanation of why.
I am not good at either chemistry or biology, so I didn't really follow, nor did I read thoroughly all that material.
I trust her and her knowledge, so I was convinced just by her word.
If you want some harder evidence do your research, I can't be really helpful about it, I lack the knowledge.

Well Zero doesn't have any Saccharin. It has Sodium Cyclamate, Acesulfame K and Aspartame. According to my research, only Aspartame may induce cancer on rats. Also I never heard that someone got cancer from drinking too much Cola Zero or Light (both have the same three sweeteners). Even so, better safe than sorry I guess. Let me just finish this last Cola Zero can.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest with you, I prefer Coke. A glass bottled coke taste better than cans. Have you tried it ? :)

Edit: I prefer green tea, decaf coffee (No sugars for both), and water. They are better than soda anyway.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drink both. Depends on whatever the restaurant I'm at has to offer, though I think I prefer pepsi just a little more, tastes sweeter. Nowadays though I mostly drink water.

Santaros

Trophies
XP
Country
It's Pepsi Max all the way for me, I don't mind Zero but I can't stand Diet Coke, for whatever reason it makes me feel sick 1/2 the time.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Zero doesn't have any Saccharin.

Yea, I think they quit using saccharin a long time ago.

I see they're selling Pepsi and Mountain Dew with real sugar, I guess there's people that don't even like the sweetener that's used in the regular Pepsi and MD which brought about the real sugar variants.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a connoisseur of sodas, and a man who enjoys the fizzy drink of sustenance as a literal replacement for water, there are many differences between these age old titans of carbonated bevs.

It baffles me when I hear tell of people noticing no difference between the two. It's as if they can't tell the difference between HEAVEN AND HELL ITSELF.

And I my friends, am an evangelical soul. A soul that will BRING MYSELF TO THE RIGHTEOUS PEARLY GATES OF THAT RED AND WHITE PRODUCT THAT IS

MOTHERFUCKING

COCA-COLA.

2c31b99fbefd71fd5989901b68c0b49a.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back