Code dump after exiting a game (CFG usb loader autostart)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by sylvio2000, Nov 9, 2010.

1. sylvio2000
    OP

Newcomer sylvio2000 Member

Germany
    I have set priiloader 0.4 to autoboot cfg usb loader 0.60 (from fat32 partition on my hdd) when starting the wii AND when exiting a game.

BUT, some games (GoldenEye, A boy and his blob...) exit with a code dump and I have to power off the wii (and start it again to autostart cfg usb loader).
    Beside this everything works [​IMG]

Any solution for this?

2. egurgle

Member egurgle GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    this couldnt be the solution,, but my CFG USB Loader is in SD not HDD. I never got error when autoboot it or existing game. But you ur free to try USB in SD [​IMG]

3. sylvio2000
    OP

Germany
    Do you have any of these games? :

Goldeneye
    a boy and his blob
    Trackmania

I have more games, but I havent tested every game, yet. Not every game exits with a code dump! [​IMG]

4. egurgle

Member egurgle GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    just 007

5. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    you need to figure out what program is code dumping. when you play a game, there is no homebrew running except for the cIOS. and the cIOS doesnt have the power to code dump to the screen ( cios 249 actually code dumps to the usb gecko ).

so, you have priiloader installed. and when you exit a game, you are exiting back to the system menu ( which is really priiloader ) and it is this program code dumping.

try 1 of these
    1) use the "return to" patch. it will make your game exit to any other title you want. so priiloader doesnt even start, so it cant dump on you.

2) update priiloader. maybe you have a bugged version. if you do have the latest version, fill an issue on the google code page

6. sylvio2000
    OP

Germany
    I have set "autostart" and "return to" to "installed file". So it uses the cfg usb loader on the hdd.

I never see priiloader or wii menu :9

I thought that priiloader 0.4 is the latest stable version. 0.5 shall be buggy and 0.6 is a beta I think.

7. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    it doesnt matter if you see it. the fact is that it is running. how else would it autoboot anything if it wasnt running?

and you only have 2 choices for what is code dumping. its either priiloader or your forwarder dol. and what i suggested still will fix it in either case. use the "return to" stuff and your problem is solved.