GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, Got a backup of COD WAW which when decompressed to an ISO came out to 4.4GB I believe
I have an NTSC Wii on 3.2 and a PAL copy of the game, I've burned 2 coasters, or so I believe.

I put in the disk, and Wont launch through Gamma at all. After forcing NTSC I get lines going through TV but no picture, no black and white.
I tried to launch through the Disk Channel, and the Disk image wont show up, nor will it read that it was a bad disk..
Lastly, tried it through Beta of the loader, and still nothing

Is it a bad ISO? or maybe i'm not using the correct cIOS?
Im using 232 I believe (whichever one has support for RB) but I have several others installed including the newest

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Oh, Using Verbatim, which works for all my other disk

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Sstew said:
Hey there, Got a backup of COD WAW which when decompressed to an ISO came out to 4.4GB I believe
I have an NTSC Wii on 3.2 and a PAL copy of the game, I've burned 2 coasters, or so I believe.

I put in the disk, and Wont launch through Gamma at all. After forcing NTSC I get lines going through TV but no picture, no black and white.
I tried to launch through the Disk Channel, and the Disk image wont show up, nor will it read that it was a bad disk..

Im using 232 I believe (whichever one has support for RB) but I have several others installed including the newest

you've got stuck with a bad dump ISO , jut get a different one , and get a NTSC please why would wanna get a pal one ??

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
Sstew said:

you've got stuck with a bad dump ISO , jut get a different one , and get a NTSC please why would wanna get a pal one ??

I normally go for my region, but PAL was less links.. I now know why
tongue.gif

Thanks for the response

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over