Misc COD Servers

Kyleplaysbass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone, just a few questions regarding the whole playing COD online right now on Wii that hopefully somebody might have the answers to. First off I'm aware that about 4/5 days ago the Activision servers that were still supporting COD for the Wii went down and we are now seeing an Error 23400 when trying to log on. I've heard that this is due to Nintendo fucking up the web server config of their login server but don't realise what they have done. We do not know if Nintendo has even noticed doing this and if they will fix this problem at all.

My question is does Wiimfi support Call Of Duty black ops for the Wii so we can just play on that server instead? I do have the game in on my HDD for the USB Uploader GX which has Wiimfi designated as its online server. When I attempt to try get online its says "Could not acced The Black Ops servers please try again later" now is this because Wiimfi doesnt support the game?. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

Last edited by Kyleplaysbass,

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==