COD MWR hacks

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by yonu, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2010

COD MWR hacks by yonu at 12:25 AM (4,850 Views / 0 Likes) 26 replies

1. yonu
    OP

Newcomer yonu Advanced Member

United States
    first let me say that I hope this isn't against any rules and that I don't intend to use these in public matches only a couple of private ones.

I need to find out if anyone here knows how to get the online hacks working for COD MWR when running the game from Configurable USB loader

Thanks,
    yonu

2. TwinBlades

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    no one will give you online hacks... Play fair noob

3. yonu
    OP

Newcomer yonu Advanced Member

United States
    I already have the codes and I have resolved the issue I had to upgrade my copy of config usb.

lets put it this way you should not call someone a noob unless you know this to be true. I have been playing FPS since dos and as I stated I have no plans of using them in anything but private matches.

and on a side note if you don't have anything helpful to post then please don't reply.

4. qlum

Member qlum Posting when needed

Netherlands
    reasons why not to give them
    1 you may be lying about only using them on private matches
    2 if we post the cheats here other people will also use them in public matches
    3 if we give them true pm there is no guarantee you won't spread them
    4 I don't know about those cheats and I don't want to know.

5. arodey

Member arodey GBAtemp Regular

United States
    YOU FUCKING HACKER I HATE YOUR **** **** **** **** **** ************TUSH!!!

6. GTbigT

Member GTbigT GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Cheaters really fuck the game up. Take a look at WaWs leaderboards; they stopped caring because so many were hacking. Play HQ in MWR for a day and you have a 90% chance of being a game with someone using invisibility. I actually came across one in tdm today. Don't be a punk and use cheats. You know you are going to eventually use them in a public match, and you're gonna piss off people that have had a good back-and-forth competition for a few games and make them disperse. Or if it's a slow day and no one is playing TT, then you finally get in a game just to be joined by a cheating jerkoff who can't play.

Learn to aim.

EDIT: And your reference to DOS means nothing. You weren't playing Battlezone or Doom online with other people. Get f**ked.

7. saison

Member saison GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't think there is a way to be invisible, but I know that some people were able to get under the map without glitches.

8. abel009

Member abel009 GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
  9. ConJ

Member ConJ The Toker

United Kingdom
  10. GTbigT

United States
    Everything about your post is wrong

11. arodey

United States
    Do I sense another locked topic coming... [​IMG]

BTW you do love that word don't you ConJ. [​IMG]

I played Doom on a LAN once, that was 13 years ago. Anyone ever play Heretic? And for the Mac users Marathon? Marathon was pretty sweet the precursor to Halo. [​IMG]

Anyway good to have another ODB around!!! [​IMG]

Smilies, I like, yes.

12. ConJ

Member ConJ The Toker

United Kingdom
    I do love that word, it's not used enough in England.

13. ConJ

Member ConJ The Toker

United Kingdom
    Sorry about the language Mr Moderator, and thanks for removing that youtube link.

Hacks do indeed ruin the game for others. Especially the one that was posted.

I mean, who the hell needs an invisibility/invincibility code anyway? People with no skill?

14. George Dawes

Member George Dawes Wanker

Trinidad and Tobago
    People who want a laugh in private matches? Useless if you are playing "seriously", yeah - but who wants to be serious all the time?

15. GTbigT

United States
    Hacking in private matches is like weed: it's a gateway to other things. You start off in private matches for "fun" as you say, but the novelty wears off, or you only have 2 people on your friends list. Then you go into pubs pissing everyone off. I don't get the "serious" playing your talking about, people just want to be able to play the game the way it was meant to be played. You don't have to be "serious" to not want to play against an invisible opponent that you cannot see or kill. What's the point of even playing then?

It doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it, it's cheating and if you can't win without hacks then you just plain suck ass.

16. George Dawes

Member George Dawes Wanker

Trinidad and Tobago
    WTF are you going on about? Have you been smoking that weed you are slavvering about?

You start off in private matches for "fun" (it's what games are supposed to be about - no need for the quotation marks) and you carry on in them, for fun.

Who are these "people" you speak of? I'm a "person" and I have little interest in playing the vast majority of games "the way [it was] meant to be played".

I'll play my own way, thanks. I'll use any and all hacks I want in private matches. You don't like it? I couldn't give a flying fsck. Cry me a river.

It doesn't matter how you try to rationalise it, you are a control freak and if you want to control how others play games then you just plain suck dogshit.

17. arodey

United States
    Like you said who gives a shit how much you suck in private matches? Its when you eventually end up hacking in public matches that the problem arises. Yes you like to the game your way, but how would you like if some forced their way of playing down your slavering throat like a huge throbbing cock? You might not like it very much then, or who knows maybe that's how you get down? I'm not here to judge. Also, I had some ethnic slur made up about you but then i noticed you live in Romania, that's got to be punishment enough.

18. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    When one hacks in an online multiplayer game... Yeah, you're a noob.

Before anyone says anything, I don't care if he never sees this, I just had to say it.

19. solcott

Newcomer solcott Member

Kazakhstan
    *shrug* some people hack online only for the lulz. I mean I aimbot/speedhack on PC FPS'es all the time, and it isn't to win, I could really care less about winning, it's to ruin the game for other people because of how hilarious their rage is.

20. GTbigT

United States
    Case in point, making you a douche.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.