imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I first tried the game on my DS TT it didn't work (it gave me some error). When I used the arm 7 patch it worked fine, but the game won't connect on wi-fi, it just stays on the 'connecting to wi-fi' screen

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
silverkarn said:
I dont know where you got your ROM, but the one i downloaded started up fine, and connects to WiFi fine.

nope, just tried a different ROM of the same game, received same error, even tried updating to latest firmware. Are you sure you're using a DS TT?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems that the patching damaged this, however give it some time to connect, i remember that it took some time to connect for the first time.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
It seems that the patching damaged this, however give it some time to connect, i remember that it took some time to connect for the first time.

I've given it ages, it does not connect at all, even when I try the 'Nintendo wi-fi setup' option it still doesn't connect. Yet if I try another game it connects almost instantly. I really want to try the wi-fi now as I've completed the single player campaign.

silverkarn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, i'm using a DSTT that i bought from DX.

I downloaded COD:WAW from nds-roms, put it in the roms folder on the micro SD card, put it in my DSTT and played online.

I WAS going to use it on my Acekard2 since online usually works better, but the card was full and i didn't want to delete any games.

I didn't even know there was an issue with this game until i read about it here.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Step 1: Get a reliable source for your ROMs (no, please DO NOT use shady websites).

Step 2: Use YSMenu instead of TTMenu. The latter fails.

Step 3: It now works, rejoice (well, I never had any problems using YSMenu and a reliable source).

silverkarn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HBK said:
Step 1: Get a reliable source for your ROMs (no, please DO NOT use shady websites).

Step 3: It now works, rejoice (well, I never had any problems using YSMenu and a reliable source).

I've been using TTMenu 1.15 for a couple months, i've only had the flashcard freeze up once while trying to start a game, never happened since.

potemkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have it and connects just fine with my DSTT.

I got the rom from an european site, and none of them have presented problems (except for Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

Maybe it's the rom you downloaded that has the problem.

HBK

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
silverkarn said:
HBK said:

I've been using TTMenu 1.15 for a couple months, i've only had the flashcard freeze up once while trying to start a game, never happened since.

I suggest you use 1.16, that one is outdated.

silverkarn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HBK said:
silverkarn said:
HBK said:

I might have a fake card, i dont want to install 1.16 just in case.

HBK

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
silverkarn said:
HBK said:
silverkarn said:
HBK said:

I might have a fake card, i dont want to install 1.16 just in case.

Well, can't help you there then, sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1