Club Nintendo/PSN [US] games of the month

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Anti Nintendo fanboy =(
What I meant by that was that he was more of against Nintendo rather than with Nintendo.
No shit, Sherlock? :rolleyes:

It's all nice and easy if you just look at nintendo's eshop and point to their activity to say they're great. But when you compare it to what the competition has to offer, it really pales in comparison. Those games are few years old but given away for free*. When compared to games of a few decades ago which have to be bought, it really doesn't take much of an "anti fanboy" to point out which is the better deal. And it's telling me a lot of you that you're trying to put it on me.

*okay, okay: not free. But as pointed out: you can't deny you're getting a lot of quality for what you're paying.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No shit, Sherlock?

It's all nice and easy if you just look at nintendo's eshop and point to their activity to say they're great. But when you compare it to what the competition has to offer, it really pales in comparison. Those games are few years old but given away for free*. When compared to games of a few decades ago which have to be bought, it really doesn't take much of an "anti fanboy" to point out which is the better deal. And it's telling me a lot of you that you're trying to put it on me.

*okay, okay: not free. But as pointed out: you can't deny you're getting a lot of quality for what you're paying.

I didn't mean to offend you but you do have a few good strong points.

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deus Ex Human Revolution PS3
Saint's Row The Third PS3
Machinarium PS3
Orc Attack Vita
Virtue's Last Reward Vita

Orc Attack was a mistake it seems. It's the first comment on the post, in case anyone else wants to see for themselves on the site.
kc1V4kd.png

Canadacdn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Metroid 2 again? Way to be a bunch of cheap bastards, Nintendo. What's the point in offering your customers rewards if you're just going to recycle the same stuff year after year? These downloads suck, and the eShop sucks even harder. Thank god for my DSTWO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!