Hacking Cloud Gaming on Wii

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the recent talk about cloud gaming services such as On Live and PS Cloud my friend (for all purpose of this thread) Lemon and I are at conclusion that creating a cloud gaming service for Wii would be pretty darn intresting. My goal is to test the theory with a simple VLC program. Maybe find a way to map the PC game's control to the Wii remote. I was thinking about testing this theory with the PC version of Need for Speed Most Wanted but why not go for gusto and do the PC version of Gears of War. Sadly, I don't think my card would support it so, I'll have to look for a game that meets the happy medium, when it comes to coolness factor. I just simply want to prove a point that we can bring "HD" gaming to Wii without the need for the end user to have HD tech. I could use some volunteers if anyone wants to join in. Eventually I would like to create a better user interface with a Wii remote compatible menu system and a few games to kick off a service. Right not all of this is concept and theories but seriously, what a great way to keeping the Wii valid if we can acomplish this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s