Gaming Citra 32bit

D

Deleted-379826

Yep even if you could get OpenGL to work i guarantee your computer is a potato and will give you 2 fps.

Thetechboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some older computers don't support openGL. You can install it, that doesn't mean it will work if your video card/processor can't handle it.
Sounds like your computer is too weak to be able to run citra, there's nothing else you can do there.
How can I update my video card software using Internet....can I?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can try software OpenGL (extract to Citra folder and rename to opengl32.dll) if don't mind seconds per frame speeds.
@DaMan I found you and Alex help full only and have installed opengl. 3 but now coming with an error failed to initialize video core

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend you just stop here, don't waste your time any further. your computer can't handle it at all, you're using a 32-bit build from some unknown source, and you don't have a good enough video card. there is a reason Citra only supports 64-bit officially.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Thetechboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep even if you could get OpenGL to work i guarantee your computer is a potato and will give you 2 fps.
@TheVinAnator I have a speed hit 32bit IMG.. so it can give upto 40fps but can't compete with 64-bit 60fps

Jit not hit**

Jit not hit**

Jit not hit**

D

Deleted-400435

Okay, look...you simply don't have enough rendering power in your computer, and your CPU is crumbling under the load.
You can't use Citra, I'm sorry. :(

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
How can I update my video card software using Internet....can I?

@DaMan I found you and Alex help full only and have installed opengl. 3 but now coming with an error failed to initialize video core

You can't update the video software, it will not help at all as it is your hardware that is not powerful enough to run it.

If you really want to play 3ds games, either get a new, gaming computer. Or buy a secondhand 2ds/3ds. There is nothing else you can do.

Even though you installed openGL your computer is still not capable of doing what you want to do. Think of it like a grandpa trying to play basketball. Sure, he may be able to bounce the ball, but he won't do anything nearly useful.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
If you really want to play 3ds games, either get a new, gaming computer. Or buy a secondhand 2ds/3ds. There is nothing else you can do.
@Thetechboy i suppose your parents don't let you get a 3ds... well 2 months more and it's christmass... just be a good boy
or maybe, go help the neighboors for cash, do a garage sale?
for 100 bucks or even less you can buy a 2DS with pokemon on ebay

i guess either Scrooge McDuck or "i had bad results at school i am being punished by parents"

it's christmass almost... pokemon soon and mood will fly of shelves. he can pick a pokemon 2ds bundle for 100 bucks or less... (depending on his country and retailers)

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: Alex658

Thetechboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I think I got a game almost like Pokemon x which is the poke land legends or the official name the game of monsters..its about 231mb n online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night