vegeta4ss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering if anyone here has a circuit schematic for the RVL-036 wiimote with motionplus built in? I've found a few schematics on fccid.io but they are all for 3rd party wiimotes and don't match up with the components on my boards.

I have two of these wiimotes which are broken that I am trying to repair. One of these broken wiimotes is the skyward sword edition so I especially want to bring it back and i'd prefer to do that without board swapping.

There was corrosive buildup on one of the battery terminals but I pulled it from the board, scrubbed with wire brush, soaked in vinegar, and reinstalled. The other wiimote is absolutely spotless for corrosion damage leaving me wondering what happened?

The board seems damage free. No dark spots, junk buildup, or signs that anyone has repaired it before. Some of the IC's on the board don't even xref online so I suspect they are custom made for Nintendo. And there's an absurd amount of test points and components on this board so progress is slow moving. F1-F3 are good through :rofl2:

So if anyone has a self-made schematic or good notes that I can use to walk the power circuit please message me! Thanks for reading!

Reactions: AsierMR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.